• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUCKS, 4 COLORS, MADS, & MORE!!

317 posts in this topic

I am tentativley starting a thread around 6:00 Central. I am blowing out a huge stock of Dells. Lots of Ducks, Four Colors, and some others. A nice bunch of early Mads. To everyone who P.M.d me with low ball offers many months ago on these, now's your're chance. Most of the Dell books in this thead will be $ 5.00 or less. Some will be priced a little higher according to grade. Now thats $5.00 per book, not $ 5.00 shipped ( you know who you are :makepoint: ). I need to make room and they have to go. I have way over a hundred of these. I'll try and start with twenty or so books. If theres some action, I will keep adding books and dig into the Comics and Stories pile and maybe add some D.C.'s

DRX

Every Dell in this thread will be $ 5.00 or less unless otherwise noted. A few may be higher. I'm blowing these out to board members. All you cheap azzes wont have to P.M. me begging for books. lol Here they come.

I have way over a hundred scanned and will scan more if things move here. If I hear crickets chirping I'll probably stop. I probably wont get to the Mad's tonight unless things start selling like wildfire. Yea right.

First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. These books are priced really low P.M. lowball offers will be cheerfully ignored. If your order goes over $ 100.00 shipping in the U.S. is free.

I can ship up to ten books secure boxed media anywhere in the states for $4.50. Just takes a few days more. Never had a problem with media. Priority is available at exact cost if you want it. I will ship anywhere if your willing to pay exact boxed shipping. Insurance is extra if requested.

I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask.

If your on the probation list, HAVE A NICE DAY.

I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First book coming up in about ten minutes.

DRX