• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Julio (FIREFLY)

102 posts in this topic

I have 2 sets of the Captain America and Thor figures from SDCC.

$40 for each set or $20 for a single figure shipped in the continental US all others actual cost of me to you.

sorry for the pic I can get a better pic tonight if needed.

the first set will get a Thor Poster from SDCC included

1 thor has sold leaving 2 caps and 1 thor

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

:takeit: I'll take a set.

All yours you will also get the Thor poster as well

Zombie Lot shipped to lower 48 Ups Ground for $55(contact me for international)

Marvel Zombies Return #1 Variant CGC 9.8

1538bkh.jpg

Walking Dead 25 CGC 8.0 (hey its probaly the only one on the census)--This is a Freebie, can use the plastic for something

142hgk5.jpg

I Zombie 9.6 +

73jy2a.jpg

I'll be putting up a couple things as well tonight or tomorrow. Haven't sold on here yet, only bought tons of stuff. But, I'll start now to help my brother out!!!

Toosnappy = good people. Pays SUPER fast when he buys. I'd be super surprised if he wasn't as great when he sells. (thumbs u

This is six issues of a six part Cap story,

"Bloodstone Hunt". Issue#'s 357 thru 362. Sale is for the entire six issue lot.

Each book was bought and immediately boarded and bagged in a mylite. Never read. They are scanned in the bags. They should all be 9.6's or better. Can't say for sure right now, but if it is important I can remove them and check. I do have multiple copies and can replace if necessary. (hey, I'm doing this with two broken arms. Taking them out of the bags is hazardous in my condition)

Have no clue what to price them at, but since it is to help a board member, I'll say $30 and if no one buys them, I will. I will ship free anywhere on Earth or Krypton. :)

cap357front001.jpg

cap358front001.jpg

cap360front001.jpg

cap3605front001.jpg

cap361front001.jpg

cap362front001.jpg

For Julio...no scan's at the moment, but shipping included in the price

Uncanny X-Men #155 CGC 9.8 White - $30

Iron Man #212 CGC 9.8 White - $20

Avengers #177 CGC 9.0 OW/W - $15

52 #7 CGC 9.8 White - $15

Take 'em all for $60 shipped!

Indeed, Nick. Someone tipped me to this page several hours ago and I must say that I wasn't expecting it. I was actually preparing my own stuff to sell, and still am, because of my current situation. I already emailed Lebowski regarding this thread and thanked him dearly for such a gesture. I have learned so much from you guys and it has been grand, I must say. Out of pride, I didn't say much even when other boardies were prying into how I was doing out of care. Eventually, my pride wore down and I let it out little by little. Had to make a decision.

Anyway, don't want to bore people with details so I'll move it to the journals. i just wanted to say thanks, fellas. This really means a lot to my family and I. Don't really care how much people sell on this thread, though it surely helps, but what matters most is that I saw people really cared and were willing to step up and help us out. That kind of gesture goes beyond cash value. :cloud9:

I will be posting what I have left tomorrow...CPG, DC, Marvel, OA, and figures. Whatever doesn't sell goes to the enemy. You are all grand. :foryou:

For Julio...no scan's at the moment, but shipping included in the price

Uncanny X-Men #155 CGC 9.8 White - $30

Iron Man #212 CGC 9.8 White - $20

Avengers #177 CGC 9.0 OW/W - $15

52 #7 CGC 9.8 White - $15

Take 'em all for $60 shipped!

:takeit:

Here are three books, hope they help.

$50 shipped anywhere in the US :gossip: 500 copy print run. :o

SerbDW1a.jpg

$40 shipped anywhere in the US

MrMachineGun7Bolland.jpg

$37 shipped anywhere in the US

GL45Bolland.jpg

$20 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else. SOLD

signed by McNiven

DSC06583.jpg

$40 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else. SOLD

signed by Kirkman

DSC06584.jpg

Hopes this helps man, my prayers are with you and your family!!!