• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome!!

24 posts in this topic

its pretty cool, what is it though ?...

I think it's for a game, wish they would do a full movie like that. Imagine if Pixar would do a D.C. movie like that.

a movie this hard core and awesome would kick :) a game could still be interesting though too if it has movie clips like this in it through out the game .... Wonder what systems .... I also wonder what style of game play it will be ... I'm not a fan of the mortal combat fight type style games so I'd hate this if it were like that

Did it bother anyone else that when the res to the JLA was getting there arses kicked

that Superman was up in orbit chillin' while growing a 5 o'clock shadow???

:insane:

My understanding that I got out of it was that he had already used up most of his power kicking & was up there recharging! Clearly he didn't recharge enough though since he got his kicked so easy ! I loved seeing the booby trapped wonder woman though that was nasty on so many levels !