• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems contacting CGC

22 posts in this topic

I've emailed CGC twice in the past few days about submitting comics from the UK and they have not replied to either of those messages. Is there a way of getting a direct email to someone who can actually deal with my request? I'd appreciate any help that is given to me.

I've emailed CGC twice in the past few days about submitting comics from the UK and they have not replied to either of those messages. Is there a way of getting a direct email to someone who can actually deal with my request? I'd appreciate any help that is given to me.

The person most likely to have answered your e-mail was more than likely in San Diego. I would give them this week to get caught up.

Their email addy format tends to first initial with last name @cgccomics.com.

You have to send them a haggis or they just ignore you.

And you wonder why you can't above a 9.0 on your books.

Half of my 9.6s this year were subbed through you. hm

He's a suck up. Why else would he be awarded Forumite of the Year?

He's a homophobic racist fartknocker?

Nope, just harmonophobic.

What makes you think he's from North Carolina?

Also, try PMing Gemma through the boards.

It's like I'm the butterfly that flapped its wings in the jungle. Now there are storms all around me. Why don't you people learn to forgive and forget?

Email Eric Downton, his address is on the CGC site somewhere.

It's like I'm the butterfly that flapped its wings in the jungle. Now there are storms all around me. Why don't you people learn to forgive and forget?

Monkey see. Monkey do? (shrug)

Just PM'd Eric's email (thumbs u

Just PM'd Eric's email (thumbs u

Nice one Dave (thumbs u

Suck it.