• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

‘The Walking Dead’ Bootleg Comic Con Trailer (VIDEO)

16 posts in this topic

The show looks good and it's pretty much spot on recreating the storyline in the book. I wonder how long before it takes a new avenue though. I would assume it would sooner or later for a couple reasons. One being the show will likely catch up with the book really quick, another being to keep it interesting for those who follow the comic and watch the show, or those who watched the show first and felt like picking up the comic from that.

Is it going to be a mini series or a regular show with no end in sight yet ?

When does it premiere ?

In october some time Spooky I know :D Right now it has one season but if it does good it will get another I've read... Its all up to the network that runs it so who the hell knows how long it will last!

I watched it with the sound off and is it me or did the camera work look like an amateur film student shot it? (Especially in the beginning.)

(For example, where does the guy who shot Frank come from? The car?)

I watched it with the sound off and is it me or did the camera work look like an amateur film student shot it? (Especially in the beginning.)

The scariest thing about that video is how low-budget amateur it looks... :eek:

I'll reserve judgment until later, but I was thinking it looked a little meh. The camera work could be the editing, so we'll see.

It did look like a B movie film job but we'll have to wait and see...