• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor trailer

71 posts in this topic

So Thor is going to be a a more serious film it seems compared to Iron Man? Looks good, wonder if they're going to have a bit of humor in it though (thankfully not as bad as the humor used in the Fantastic Four movies).

I have to say, that impressed me more than I thought it would. Seems to be some decent story threads there, (from the trailer) it appears to be played in the right 'tone', Hiddleston might just be an inspired casting choice, Portman is, as ever, easy on the eye, Jaimie Alexander and 'The Warriors Three' are in there...

OK, this might actually work. hm

Another link

This looks pretty decent from a graphics POV...just hope the whole thing holds up as a finished product. It's easy to make a good trailer, much tougher to make a terrific movie.

I have to say that I love the use of the Destroyer.

:cloud9:

I have to say that I love the use of the Destroyer.:

Trailer looks better than I expected. I know nothing about Destroyer, and the clip doesn't make me excited about him. The suit looks semi-cool, but why do Thor fans like him?

I have to say that I love the use of the Destroyer.:

Trailer looks better than I expected. I know nothing about Destroyer, and the clip doesn't make me excited about him. The suit looks semi-cool, but why do Thor fans like him?

It's got a long history within Thor's Marvel mythology from God killer to Galactus Herald.

Basically, a magic body created by Odin to hunt down and kill disobedient spirits, the suit is possessed by an owner (most of the time something to do with Loki) who is then empowered to control the Destroyer.

It's almost killed Thor several times.

wiki entry