• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-2011 Registry Additions & Future Requests

180 posts in this topic

Please add a set for: Batman: Odyssey (Issues: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6). My apologies if a set for this title has previously been requested and I failed to notice.

Thank you.

you say only one issue of darkhold from each series is graded and that is not a set, but they are of the same run of comics, even though the first issue was called pages from the book of hell, the subsequent issues were called pages from the book of sins, did you make a new registry for iron man(the first series) when they changed the name to the invincible iron man, or hulk, when they changed the name to the incredible hulk? im only asking for fairness, and though CGC considers itself an authority on comics, the comic bible(overstreet) list the books as Darkhold: Pages from the books of sins and lists them as 16 issues, the number one of which says "pages from the book of hell" on the inside title page. So you can say it isnt a set, but i have to disagree until you can find a Darkhold Pages from the book of sins #1, and you wont find any. thanks a lot

tom

• Administrator

If there are 16 issues for this set, then you only need to submit one that has not been graded and I will be happy to create the set for you. Currently there is only one book from each title graded, which is not enough to constitute creating a set. Please let me know once you receive the book back and I will make the set you have requested.

no there are not 16 issues in the darkhold run, according to you, there are only 15 issues starting with #2 and going through #16, the number 1 is a different title, like changing wolverine to dark wolverine, or punisher to franken-castle, it is the same run of comics but with different names. you cannot find a darkhold book of sins #1, it does not exist. so in this case, i respectfully say, you are wrong. there are 2 books graded from the darkhold series. issues #1 and #11, overstreet does not list darkhold pages from the book of hell #1, it lists darkhold pages from the book of sins #1, but that book doesnt exist. so if i send in issue 2 to be graded, when you create the list of books, will you include #1, because it doesnt exist, overstreet says it does, marvel says it does, but it doesnt. i will give up collecting comics if you can find just 1 that exists. so why cant you make a darkhold complete set? issues 1-16, if i get to looking in the registry can i find books that dont belong, because of other name changes, it just happens that this name change happend after the first issue. thanks for reading.