• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Walt Disney's Comics and Stories..... 4 of em

10 posts in this topic

Usual rules....first :takeit: gets the book. Prices are for shipped

First one is WDCS # 143 . Barks art . Very solid and very clean. Small chip out of top right corner. Top left corner has ding where it might have been dropped.

$25

cands143.jpg

cands143back.jpg

This one hurts to let go. :( I just love the cover for some reason hm

Comics and Stories #129

Anyways.....Beautiful, solid, tight, clean and has that unread feeling to it. Barks art. Pencil mark above word "Disney" 11-9

$60

cands129.jpg

cands129back.jpg

Next is issue #121 from 1950 . This book also has that unread feeling to it. Super tight, clean, solid. NOT BARKS. Couple of bend lines on cover that you can't see unless you shine the light on it, keep this from being a higher grade. Still , very very nice.

$40

cands121.jpg

cands121back.jpg

Last book is # 115. Another NON BARKS issue, but in super condition. Tight clean and solid. Has the unread "file copy" feel to it.

8.0 - 8.5

$ 60

cands115.jpg

cands115back.jpg

They really are. There is just no way I'm gonna start a run of C and S right now. I'm only halfway through Police comics :insane:

Hmmmm..... no takers ? Lets try $150 for all 4 of em. Otherwise they will go back into the box for a year or so :(