• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pence copies in the registry?

10 posts in this topic

I just tried loading a pence copy into the registry and it said that it wasn't valid for the slot.

I'm assuming that this is because it's a pence copy and the same will happen with any other pence copy? It's discrimination, I tells ya. :cry:

As long as it has a serial number, it should go in the Registry slot for that issue. Being a pence copy should be irrelevant. Unless, it's considered a variant and then a whole new slot will have be created for it in the Registry. Then, all hell will break loose among the completists. :ohnoez:

As long as it has a serial number, it should go in the Registry slot for that issue. Being a pence copy should be irrelevant. Unless, it's considered a variant and then a whole new slot will have be created for it in the Registry. Then, all hell will break loose among the completists. :ohnoez:

Well considering they are from the same, original, print run and had a different price for a smaller market...they could very well be considered as "variants" hm

The pence copy in question was acepted into my registry. :acclaim:

Many thanks to whoever handled it. :applause:

• Administrator

:shy::foryou:

Normally it wouldn't take longer than a day or so, but we had a few issues with the new upgrade to the site that had to be resolved first. ;)

:shy::foryou:

Normally it wouldn't take longer than a day or so, but we had a few issues with the new upgrade to the site that had to be resolved first. ;)

(worship)