• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady 14 CGC 7.5

9 posts in this topic

Here's your chance to own a classic Phantom Lady with great Baker art in the interior. Blue label CGC 7.5. I bought this raw and I had this slabbed so as far as I know it hasn't been pressed.

Price is $1100. This is a Canadian Edition and notes this on the interior pages but the cover maybe was printed in USA as it shows this on the interior front page. Shipping will be free with check MO (in USA). I will also accept Paypal. I will also accept time payments (PM to discuss first). I will ship to Canada to known members only.

:takeit: Trumps

img035.jpg

img036.jpg

img037.jpg

Thanks Sharon and Ron.

I'm curious does anyone here on the boards have a Canadian Edition Phantom Lady? I haven't seen another one for sale before. It is interesting how there is no reference to Canadian Edition on the cover. Are there other Canadian Editions that have no reference on the covers? Maybe this might be a question for comics general.

There are plenty of Canadian Editions of Atlas / Gleason / Fawcett / DC books that have no special marking on them. One thing that tends to differentiate them at times is that a different distributor logo might be on the cover. Otherwise, it's down to difference in content, in particular ads or lack thereof that indicates along with the indicia the fact the copy is a Canadian Edition.

Thanks Sharon and Ron.

I'm curious does anyone here on the boards have a Canadian Edition Phantom Lady? I haven't seen another one for sale before. It is interesting how there is no reference to Canadian Edition on the cover. Are there other Canadian Editions that have no reference on the covers? Maybe this might be a question for comics general.

Or, the Gold forum! (thumbs u

This particular comic appears like at least the cover was printed in the USA. I'm just wondering if the whole comic might have been printed in the USA then distributed to Canada. I'll put this in the gold forum to get feedback. I'm wondering if this happened with the PL's.