• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 50 shenanigans on Pedigree?

529 posts in this topic

:applause:

On behalf of the board I apologize that you had to take the time to post what should be clear cut and obvious. But thanks for doing it anyway. (thumbs u

Just apologize for yourself, that would be adequate.

Andy 2c

That would be twenty three isolated cases,not counting the other ethical breechs he was found guilty of.

I compare him to Dupcak because they have both been caught in fraud, tried and found guilty by their peers. I'd say he worse. Dupcak has refunded money long after the fact to those who request it. He sent Harry(BurnedBoy) thousands of dollars for books he'd sold years earlier.

When you use terms like "fraud" and "tried," it sounds like a criminal proceeding. The severity of getting booted out of the BAR could range anywhere to being the equivalent of getting fired from your job and having a bad reference all the way up to a criminal proceeding, I have no idea. (shrug) If he were an ex-con, I'd have no questions about this, but I know nothing about disbarment.

It's equal to the criminal act of embezzlement. Is that clear enough?

If it's equivalent to embezzlement, what reasons could they have to not make this a criminal trial? I'm guessing a conviction on that would have led to disbarment.

It's equal to the criminal act of embezzlement. Is that clear enough?

If it's equivalent to embezzlement, what reasons could they have to not make this a criminal trial? I'm guessing a conviction on that would have led to disbarment.

doh!

So unless he was charged with a crime, he hasn't done anything serious? Would a trial be enough or would you also require a conviction? You don't have to charged or convicted to be disbarred.

It's known as being Roy'd.

:cry:

I'd completely forgotten about that word...will have to remember to use it again here and there :cloud9:

I was recently Roy'd again. By the same person that Roy'd me last year.

:tonofbricks:

At least you got Roy'd by the best. :makepoint:

I love a parade . . .

I sing and I dance, to the beat of a drum

I love a parade.

Judy Garland?

Chevy Chase

Merry Christmas...

ter's full... :shy:

I love a parade . . .

I love a parade.

Judy Garland?

Chevy Chase

I figured it was Robert Preston in The Music Man.

I love a parade . . .

I love a parade.

Judy Garland?

Chevy Chase

I figured it was Robert Preston in The Music Man.

I have extremely heavy loafers.