• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

show your WWII battleship covers

62 posts in this topic

I'm looking to start getting into GA books and I think I want to start with my favorite covers. But, I dont know whats all out there so I'm asking for some help here.

I'm look for Jap or Nazi's getting beat up, Hitler covers, battleships in the sceen are prefered(but not neccesary, American flags in the sceen and I really want to try for ones that have a war bond add on the cover.

Show me what you've got.

Thanks!!!

Didn't think to search for that. Tried some other searches and couldnt find anything, I'll check it out though.

But, please feel free to post away, I'd love to have a bunch in one thread.

Thanks again!

Didn't think to search for that. Tried some other searches and couldnt find anything, I'll check it out though.

But, please feel free to post away, I'd love to have a bunch in one thread.

Thanks again!

Tons of good stuff in these two threads:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4150734&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4078601&fpart=1

Here's a few more WDCS war covers. I love the superhero war covers, but over time I've come to appreciate the duck war covers too... as well as being charming, they really get you into the mindset of how life was changing for those on the 'home front' as well as the battlefield.

76356.jpg

76859.jpg

75709.jpg

How bout some more American battle ship covers, I dont seem to see a whole lot of those?

national16.jpg