• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steel City Con Report - 2010

90 posts in this topic

As I spent an hour or so looking thru their books, there was an area set up where you could play video games and Guitar Hero.

There was a little kid trying to make his way thru Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" about 40 times in a row - he couldn't get past the solo.

IMG_1669.jpg

The attendance looks pretty sparse.

Great pics, love the Star Wars family.

The show opened at 2p on Friday; I got there about noon on Friday. Some of those pictures were taken early on Friday when the show had just opened.

Good to see that Cleveland is not the only city with a lack of hot girls :sick:

I was unable to determine her age. :eek:

Is'nt that LovintheSurfer?

Don't know, but that's a foxy lady.

Good to see that Cleveland is not the only city with a lack of hot girls :sick:

I was unable to determine her age. :eek:

IMG_1683.jpg

Is'nt that LovintheSurfer?

No.

As I spent an hour or so looking thru their books, there was an area set up where you could play video games and Guitar Hero.

There was a little kid trying to make his way thru Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" about 40 times in a row - he couldn't get past the solo.

IMG_1669.jpg

This show looks like it wasn't well attended? Is that so?

This show looks like it wasn't well attended? Is that so?

That pic was probably taken before the show opened at 2p Friday.