• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highly anticipated sale of Blazing Sixguns #10 - MrBedrock's resto experiment #1

44 posts in this topic

Wait, I mean offering for sale; not really selling per se.

I'm glad we've got that cleared up ;)

Richard, this is marvelous work. I see BIG things in your future. I want you think of one thing and one thing only: Info-mercials! I can see a DVD and QVC sales in your future. Imagine a one hour, in depth, secret revealing, DVD and follow along pop up book. I hear the phones ringing already!

If you need a partner on something like this call me first.

I am selling some unrestored DC Romance & DC War over in my thread.
:bump:

What I'm thinking is that this is part of the leftovers from the Action 1 find that saved that family's home, and the Tall Texan is just trying to recoup part of the outlay for that book.

Well done, Richard! Way to go helping that family in trouble! So what did the Action 1 sell for, I'm guessing somewhere upwards of twenty bucks!

I am a little preterbed that some of your confidantes didn't get an advance alert this book was going public :frustrated:

Obviously this book is on an importance level only matched by the "Hello PAL!" issues.