• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The famed Mirage Adult TMNT Comic for sale (18+ buyers only)

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Today I bring you another true rarity in TMNT history. Up for your consideration is one of the few known copies of the TMNT Mirage Adult comic.

These books were created by Mirage artists Bill Fitts and Steve Lavigne as a parting gift to the Mirage staff and friends when Bill left Mirage. There were only 50 copies of this book printed, making it one of the rarest TMNT books ever (Turtlemania Silver had a print run of 100).

What makes this particular book special is that it comes directly from the collection of Bill Fitts. So the book will come with a certificate of authenticity from Bill. It should also be noted that this is the only copy Bill has been able to locate in the last year of searching.

Two of these books have left the collection of Steve Murphy in the last couple years, selling for $800 on ebay, and $600 privately.

We are asking $700 shipped for this book. Again, this is the only copy to date to come with a certificate from Bill, which is the best authenticity you can offer for a book of this nature (this book is on the "easily reproduced" list like Gobbledygook #1 and #2). It is also coming through me, so I'm putting my own reputation as a collector on the line with the sale; not something I do lightly.

Bill will also sign the book at your request.

Paypal only please :-)

:takeit: Trumps all.

We can show the cover and the edition number, and thats about it.

Cover.jpg

Number_35_out_of_50_copies.jpg

TMNT_Top_Staple.jpg

Thanks!

What a jaw-dropper. Right book, wrong time for me. I've got too much else on my plate right now. Good luck with the sale!