• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Xenozoic Tales
2 2

243 posts in this topic

Wow, that's fantastic news. never thought he'd go back to Xenozoic.

Marks turnaround times make CGCs look fast...may be a while until we see another issue but this is still great news!!

August 2014 update on the series starting off where it left off.

Flesk Publications Exposed! The Artists Spill Their Guts! At San Diego Comic Con!

------------------------

Fleskes also said that he has spoken to Mark Schultz recently and was told that Schultz is done with Storms at Sea. They hope the book will be released next spring or summer. Fleskes said that after that Schultz wants to complete Xenozoic Tales, and has about 100 pages to go on that.

------------------------

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

I know this Xenozoic thread, but I've got a quick Mark Schultz question.

Somewhere I stumbled across a short series that Schultz did (pretty sure it was Schultz) that was more sci-fi themed, I think it even had an underwater theme. But now, for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the series.

Anyone know what this series since?

I totally understand. Been there myself trying to remember a series.

I had these, and sent them as a gift to introduce someone to the amazing art of Mark Schultz. Now bringing those up, I want to go back and read them again.

:cloud9: