• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Cal Comic Con

72 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

Well me and Joel Elad are putting are collective minds together to put our own show on. We would welcome all of your input and hopefully see some of you there. There are space available if anyone wants to set up. Just PM me or give me a call (see flyer below). You can also follow us on Facebook at So Cal Comic Con.

Also my local paper did a story on us check it out here: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/article_7558ab8e-fdbe-5370-860b-43cc3a0ade9a.html

sOCAL.png

It should be a fun show. We're going to give out free gift bags to the 1st 100 people in line. We're also raffling off some fun stuff. I've got a Daredevil #1 from 1964 (never gave it to CGC) that got signed by Stan Lee that'll be our big raffle prize... :)

Sorry, no flight tickets available... But how'sabout free admission to the show? :)

There is no excuse for anyone in the socal area not to attend this show. :news:

If you have kids get a sitter.

If you have a g/f then be a man and man the heck up and do what you want for a change.

If you are married and she is giving you grief obviously divorce her.

This show will hopefully make socal an actual okay place to live in terms of actual comic books conventions.

SO BE THERE....... ;)

I will be there helping out anyway I can.

sOCAL.png

I don't mean this to be a burn or anything (I personally hate the grammar police here) but if you are printing out this flyer you should have it proofread for grammar mistakes beforehand.

Since it is your inaugural con - and from what I've read you'd like to continue it yearly - you should fix the errors. It will make you look more professional going forward.

sOCAL.png

I don't mean this to be a burn or anything (I personally hate the grammar police here) but if you are printing out this flyer you should have it proofread for grammar mistakes beforehand.

Since it is your inaugural con - and from what I've read you'd like to continue it yearly - you should fix the errors. It will make you look more professional going forward.

while i agree, i also think you should post the errors when you make a post like that.

Is there a website for this show that lists the dealers or updated news for the event?

Couldn't find it via Google.

Here you go, it's still in the works. You can also follow us on Facebook by the same name. (thumbs u

http://socalcomiccon.com/

Cool. Can't wait to see the vendors when you get them listed on the site. Are you guys going to get any name people to show up at the Con?

Also, are you going to list what time the big raffle for the Dardevil will be? I hated it when the big raffles are done at the end of the con, since if we show up early, then there's no way we're going to stay all day to hear if we won.