• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic Con Poker Tournament

39 posts in this topic

Hey guys. LMK if you are interested. Still debating which night. The con goes to 8:00 on Friday night, so we would have to start at 9 PM sharp, which doesn't really give anyone much time to eat. The forum dinner is Saturday night, but the Con only goes to 7 PM. Looking for some input from you guys.

I'm in. Ordering pizzas is probably the best way to go for Friday night.

I think we should post the rules for the game before hand to avoid a similar occurence like in Charlotte.

We should do unlimited buyins for the first hour and a half with one top up at 10:30 pm providing you have chips then once you get knocked out your gone. My 2c

I think we should post the rules for the game before hand to avoid a similar occurence like in Charlotte.

We should do unlimited buyins for the first hour and a half with one top up at 10:30 pm providing you have chips then once you get knocked out your gone. My 2c

Can't do unlimited buy in starting that late, we won't have the room that long. Probably 1 rebuy, if that, and maybe an add on. Maybe not though. We generally have done when you are out, you are out. I will work on it.

Can't do unlimited buy in starting that late, we won't have the room that long. Probably 1 rebuy, if that, and maybe an add on. Maybe not though. We generally have done when you are out, you are out. I will work on it.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it

OK, looks like the consensus is Friday night at 9:00. Let say a buy in for $90.00 with $80.00 going to the pot, $10 going to cover the room. I will decide on rebuys once we see how many people we will have signed up. I suspect it will be right around 40 people including the ones at the convention.

I am going to lobby the Rob & Jimmy from Wizard to donate a booth again to the winner, but we will see what happens.

Just add your name to the list if you want to play.

Dale

Jeff

Brad

Andre