• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kind of a GPA question

3 posts in this topic

Is there any way within GPA or another resource to see slabbed prices using filters such as this:

all 1980s individual issues graded 9.8 or higher that have sales over $100?

I am wanting more than the market reports on the site.

Basically to be able to filter by date (or date range), grade, and sales price (last sale or average - any would work for me) without having to look at each title/issue individually to see if they meet this criteria.

Based on my experience...No, you can't access that kind of data through sorting.

I really wish it was or if there is a way...someone will tell us.

The market reports are just okay IMHO. I rarely look at them though.

I think the links to auctions is cool within the look up on a grade and also links to census is cool.

I wish they also had grades and pricing by page quality as pricing and sales of CGC books have varying pricing by PQ,

Again, I wish we could use different filters and sorts of the data...or even pull it into Excel and do our own analysis.

George from GPA has expressed his desire to add cool functionality like this, but it wouldn't come without a cost. Unfortunately, most subscribers probably wont want to pay more for advanced sorting and searching features like these. I personally would like to search for comics by writer/artist and have access to the live auctions for those books all in one query. I'd pay more for this and other advanced search capabilities. Times are tough though for everyone with the down economy, and enhancements will cost GPA money to implement. Maybe some rich benefactor will donate a million bucks to them for improvements? :wishluck: