• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible, Walking Dead, XMEN, ASM, Hulk/Deadpool Variants ++++

89 posts in this topic

i'd pay double that walking dead #48's normal worth (about $5), but $100 for a vf simply because it has some extra pages seems like you accidentally added an extra "0." maybe i'm wrong though, that's just my feeling.

i'd pay double that walking dead #48's normal worth (about $5), but $100 for a vf simply because it has some extra pages seems like you accidentally added an extra "0." maybe i'm wrong though, that's just my feeling.

You are more than likely correct...I was just trying to feel out the market for it. Someone else had a similar book (different issue) and was asking a ton. I honestly have no idea what it is worth. If anyone wants to make an offer on it, feel free.

You don't attack the price someone has listed in the Sales Forum, bad form. He can list a book for any price he chooses and if it doesn't sell, oh well. He owns it, he makes the call.

The only way you can dictate pricing of any kind is by buying or not buying. Not by publically telling people their price is incorrect.

rantrant

I am also about to add some Fables and either: Randoms, GI Joes or Transformers. Any preference? I should be back in about half an hour and will being scanning.

Fables please (thumbs u