• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sig Opportunities - Moore , Heath , Bellman , Anderson

265 posts in this topic

434618673_o.jpg

So yeah there is a reason why I was so excited about these Russ Heath sketches!

Buck Biggins YOU RULE!

434618667_o.jpg

This is like my sketch of the year! It is seriously so fantastic that I just KEEP looking at it!

Ridiculous!

Does Murphy always sign with a circle around his name... hm

From what I have seen, he generally does, but not always. An example is the book at the top of this page.

I got a chuckle out of that one, because the placement of the signatures and both of them being printed letters almost made it look like someone had written that Tarzan was Joe Kubert and the gorilla was Murphy Anderson. lol

That is a great sig! It's kind of funny. I think he does whatever he is the mood to do. I have seen him use the box, not use the box, and when he is really feeling his oats, he does the box with the dots on the top.

I wish everyone could meet Murphy one time. He is such a gentleman, and such a positive person. I only spent a couple of hours a day with him for a couple of days but he really made a tremendous impact on me.

I received this today. My scanner doesn't work with the plastic so I'm using my phone.

IMG00048-20101228-2327.jpg

That's awesome! I wish I'd been able to get one of these.

Any updates on the Medors sketch covers?

A

W

E

S

O

M

E

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bump:

Hello! Any word on the rescheduled Murphy Anderson Signing?

Yeah, any word on that? I'm still waiting for my Brave & Bold 28 and JLA 1 to be signed by Murphy Anderson. :taptaptap: It's been almost a year since I submitted them for the Murphy Anderson signing at the Wonder Con, which never happened. :eyeroll: