• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sig Opportunities - Moore , Heath , Bellman , Anderson

265 posts in this topic

I'm so pumped for this con!!

Buck's doing a great job! :applause:

I saw you on one of your stealth drop-off missions, leaving some on-sites at the booth in Chicago, but I didn't get to say hi. Hope you are well.

--S.

:o I missed Gingerlove!!! :sorry::foryou:

lol That's so good I have to co-opt it.

For the Tony Moore fans out there…

I talked to Kara today and you guys are in for a real treat. They plan on bringing original art, prints, buttons, t-shirts and other new items to the show. She is going to send me a list once it’s all put together including pricing. Tony will also be doing sketch cards for $25.

They are really excited about the show and look forward to seeing all the fans.

Is anyone attending that can take a sketch request?

+1

lol .........sorry......sorry....... good luck w/ the sketch request.....

but what if you have the chance to get a Tony Moore sketch????? well for my sake I hope someone proves me wrong. But if I were in that scenario I am going to have me one pimpin Tony Moore sketch saying "To Sean"...... Then only Finghy would have a shot at it after that I suppose lol

The longshot. Tony Moore....

Sorry bud. TM and Murphy are no way, no how type guys. On the off chance any of them do sketch, I will post a pic of it for everyone to enjoy. That's the kind of team player I am.

I will try to help anyone who wants sketches from anyone other than Heath, Moore and Anderson.

Sorry bud. TM and Murphy are no way, no how type guys. On the off chance any of them do sketch, I will post a pic of it for everyone to enjoy. That's the kind of team player I am.

I will try to help anyone who wants sketches from anyone other than Heath, Moore and Anderson.

Am a bit confused cuz BB posted this:

I talked to Kara today and you guys are in for a real treat. They plan on bringing original art, prints, buttons, t-shirts and other new items to the show. She is going to send me a list once it’s all put together including pricing. Tony will also be doing sketch cards for $25.

(shrug)

For those asking:

Below is list of items Tony will have for sure:

Art prints $10

Zombie T shirts sizes s-xxl $20

Buttons $1

Zombie Button Sets $5

Patches $3

Stickers $1

Sketch Cards $25

Here is what they will HOPEFULLY (maybe) have:

New T shirts

Limited edition screen print

Wallets

Messenger Bags

I really need a new wallet.

(shrug)

He will be doing sketch CARDS. No regular sketches. Tony would rather please multiple fans than focusing on 5 sketches for 5 fans. Makes sense to me.

(shrug)

He will be doing sketch CARDS. No regular sketches. Tony would rather please multiple fans than focusing on 5 sketches for 5 fans. Makes sense to me.

I understood that...but is anybody taking requests for the cards? :wishluck:

Tony was doing sketch cards last year for the same price. I got one for another board member as a gift. Wasn't a problem at all. I don't think I have a scan of it, so I'll leave it up to the owner to show off an example of what to expect. I thought it was very nice. :)