• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well that was fun....

36 posts in this topic

He didn't ship several books purchased from him.

Mega lameness! :boo: To think I almost sent some $$ to fund Lovin the Surfer's car fund. That's if that were true at all.

BTW, big time congrats on your Registry award!! Enjoy your Collector's Society membership + cool plaque!! :applause:

It was a little bit more than that, he was a repeat offender, he also came on to the probation thread and promised to ship out the books by a certain date or offered refunds, and now he is ignoring everyone's PM etc and LTS has stated that the reason he hasn't shipped the books is due to lack of money and time (Not her fault, but he just won't do it)

And Danimal added to the HOS list

What did Danimal do to warrant HOS status?

HOS ? What does it stand for? Thanks

Not sure myself. I've just returned from vacation and took a quick sampling at the probation thread. There is way too much drama for me to read each post. Near as I can tell, Dan had a sex change and is now hiding out in jail as a voluptuous woman named "Snookie." Maybe Dan is now with the ho's.

Not sure myself. I've just returned from vacation and took a quick sampling at the probation thread. There is way too much drama for me to read each post. Near as I can tell, Dan had a sex change and is now hiding out in jail as a voluptuous woman named "Snookie." Maybe Dan is now with the ho's.

Dan sold items to a number of forumites a while back - never shipped anything - wasn't responding to PM's - and then once a few of them realized everyone had been stiffed, it was brought into the Probation thread. That's when the entire picture became clear. Then he came on and reassured everyone impacted he was going to make things right, and still never sent anything out to his buyers.

Anyone that voted he didn't deserve to be in the HOS either didn't understand the entire situation, or they have never been out cash for items which never arrived. It was sad to see 17 forumites stating in the poll they felt Dan/TheDananimal didn't deserve to be on that list.

He earned that badge completely!

HOS Poll

Mega lameness! :boo: To think I almost sent some $$ to fund Lovin the Surfer's car fund. That's if that were true at all.

BTW, big time congrats on your Registry award!! Enjoy your Collector's Society membership + cool plaque!! :applause:

Thanks! :)

Don't want to have to search through pages to find out so does anyone know if the buyers who were screwed by The Danimal, were not able to claim back payments through Paypal?

Don't want to have to search through pages to find out so does anyone know if the buyers who were screwed by The Danimal, were not able to claim back payments through Paypal?

It appears a few sent him PayPal personal payments to save Dan money, and then he planned on saving more by just not sending the items.

So, a deal all-around.

It appears a few sent him PayPal personal payments to save Dan money, and then he planned on saving more by just not sending the items.

So, a deal all-around.

^^

So, a deal all-around.

Well, I think this is a very good demonstration on the dangers of using persnal Paypal for anyone except for those that we know extremely well.