• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well that was fun....

36 posts in this topic

Sixxball banned who was a JH1 shill who was Alleybat?

Could well have been, his drivel was very Buc One. At least he only lasted 20 minutes this time.

I miss'em already. The posts had that bitter aftertaste like CapFreaks.

Buc One was definitely getting that way by the time he got banned.

Awww, man. He sent me a pleasant PM and I didn't get a chance to reply before he got kicked.

I guess it's just as well. He's not worth the time.

I do wish they'd take the collar off me and let me unleash hellfire and brimstone on him in public just once. It might cause you guys to blush.

Awww, man. He sent me a pleasant PM and I didn't get a chance to reply before he got kicked.

I do wish they'd take the collar off me and let me unleash hellfire and brimstone on him in public just once. It might cause you guys to blush.

zzz

zzz
zzzzzz

zzz

You couldn't even make me work up a sweat, amateur. :whatev: