• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Doctor Doom break out...

13 posts in this topic

...of the Guide? The first villian to do that was the Joker some 10+ years ago when all of his cover appearances became worth more than surrounding issues. After the Joker followed the Penguin, Catwoman, Green Goblin...etc...

With FF being nutty and Dr. Doom being their greatest foe do you think Doctor Doom will break out sometime soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

Timely

That would be... (1965 and back)

5, 6, 10, 16, 17, 23, 39, 40 Ann 2 and Ann 3

I think those have selling for more than their surrounding issues on eBay for years.

Except maybe Ann 3 as there seems to have been an overflow of that book.

39 and 40 go for way more than 37-38 or 41-44

23 goes for more than 22,24 and about the same as 19-21.

16 and 17 go for more than 14, 15, 18

10 usually does much better than 7-9, and 11.

5 always does well since I've never been able to pick up a deal on one in 4 years trying... frown.gif

6 in VG and below is rather common, but better mid grade copies do very well.

I'm talking about low to mid grade comics (G-VF), not the 9.X stuff.

I don't know much about the high enders other than I can't afford them. wink.gif

I'm counting on fans to go berserk for Kirby FF original artwork with Dr Doom near the release of the movie. That's when I will unleash my page with a monstrous reserve. devil.gif

And which page might that be?

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

...of the Guide? The first villian to do that was the Joker some 10+ years ago when all of his cover appearances became worth more than surrounding issues. After the Joker followed the Penguin, Catwoman, Green Goblin...etc...

With FF being nutty and Dr. Doom being their greatest foe do you think Doctor Doom will break out sometime soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

Timely

I thought Dr. Doom broke out already and that's why he wears the mask...Something about getting herpes in colllege. Not to mention he had a terrible out break of acne as a teenager and his face has giant craters.

Will DD 37, 38 effected. Nice covers. I know I would pay slightly more for those than some of the surrounding issues.

Any chance of seeing a taster scan? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't have a pic of the art shrunken down to scannable size but the Dr Doom vs Sue Storm & Alicia splash pg. went from Albert Moy to 4 Color (NYC) to UK to Canada.

I'm counting on fans to go berserk for Kirby FF original artwork with Dr Doom near the release of the movie. That's when I will unleash my page with a monstrous reserve. devil.gif

We're going to have to stop calling steve "flipper" and bestow that title upon you. Crafty, odin, crafty.. insane.gif