• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Yes? No?

RMA has spoken and he shook his head no! Begone pest! :baiting:

Rma has spoken? Seriously? I'm going to assume you're kidding. Regardless, the proper question should have been whether or not they printed more of the supergirl than the hulk? Sorry, I don't speak smily face. :tonofbricks:

Edited by Dungeon

Yes? No?

RMA has spoken and he shook his head no! Begone pest! :baiting:

Rma has spoken? Seriously? I'm going to assume you're kidding.

;)

Regardless, the proper question should have been whether or not they printed more of the supergirl than the hulk?

smiley_nah.gif

Sorry, I don't speak smily face. :tonofbricks:

:(

How scarce is Marvel Comics Presents #175? (last issue)

You dont see it alot, but there are usually a few copies on ebay. Personally I have only found one copy out in the wild. The zombie cover helps it too as well as it being a last issue and the print run was down for it.

Yeah, I see them for sale often, but they usually fetch a good price.

I used to have what was referred to as the "Blue Wolverine Hologram" Wolverine issue 75 with an all-blue hologram (not gold/green like the original). I had it back in the 90's when I had my shop - it was like a sideshow thing, people would come in and check it out, mostly because no one had ever heard of it, or seen another one around, and it wasn't for sale. To this day, there is not a single reference to it anywhere that I have ever found.

Eventually, I did surmise that it was more than likely a make-ready that snuck it's way through the bindery process, bad hologram and all. There were registration issues on the inside of the book as well that clued me into that once I learned more about the printing/prepress process. I ended up giving it away to my number 1 Wolverine customer when I sold my shop and got rid of all my stock.

Is this it?

3dbf6818.jpg

How about the "Marvel Unlimited" Daredevil Newsstand versions of 16-25?

Even if they didn't specify "second printing" I don't understand why Marvel would go to the trouble to change the plates just for newsstand distribution.

These are somewhat tough. The 23, 24, and 25 are tougher than the earlier issues. I always pick these up when I find them in high grade for a decent price.