• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

I know I have at least two or three of those Continuity books. Definitely Gold Valeria and Silver CyberRad

The silver Cyberrad is probably the second most common on the list above. It's bound into the TPB also. I'm not sure how common the Buck OHare variant is. I just know I discovered it late in the game and I didn't see it around much.

DG

I know I have at least two or three of those Continuity books. Definitely Gold Valeria and Silver CyberRad

And I have 3 nice copies of the Cyberrad #1 newsstand edition and also a nice copy of the #5. :)

They are very tough to find. I had to get the Cyberrad #1 newsstand edition from Neal's son Jason. Although I've seen quite a few Gold foil Valeria listed online, I got that from Jason also. If anyone has a red foil Megalith #0 or a Gold Foil Vol. 2 Cyberrad #1 without hologram, I'd love to see a scan. They were solicited by nealadams.com at one point, but no scans have surfaced online. Jason could not confirm they existed. They may have been listed in error.

DG

HPIM1687.jpg

I picked up my last raw copy of this for a whopping $1. There is at least one blue label 9.8 out there. I knew a guy that sold one. Nice raw copies were going for about $75 for awhile.

DG

The blue label 9.8 is from an unsigned/unnumbered copy... as are the signature series.

Unsigned/unnumbered copies are much tougher than signed/numbered-to-1000

I don't know the print run on these, but it can't be many. These are the hardest books I've had the displeasure of hunting down in a long time. 61586C8E-1605-46AF-8FF1-26F2BBF998B1-12364-000008C4795240B2.jpg
Was Supergirl #1 really such a big seller that DC had to make 3rd prints?

I don't know the print run on these, but it can't be many. These are the hardest books I've had the displeasure of hunting down in a long time. 61586C8E-1605-46AF-8FF1-26F2BBF998B1-12364-000008C4795240B2.jpg
Was Supergirl #1 really such a big seller that DC had to make 3rd prints?
It must have been a good read. I just collect books with multiple print runs for some odd reason. The pressman reprints, Hulk 377, Supergirl, MOS 18, Bane, and some others have become a focus of my collecting habits lately.

DoberMan #1. :roflmao:

I found this in a long box at my moms house. Not sure anyone else has seen or remembers it?

Scan please

Yeah, I have to see this.

Finally got around to scanning this.

7c27bab9465f3dd1861abdb86f5be3a9_zps33eb91d2.jpg

Edited by Awax

DoberMan #1. :roflmao:

I found this in a long box at my moms house. Not sure anyone else has seen or remembers it?

Scan please

Yeah, I have to see this.

Finally got around to scanning this.

7c27bab9465f3dd1861abdb86f5be3a9_zps33eb91d2.jpg

That is friggin awesome. Terrible black and white 80's/90's books are what fuels my collecting habits these days. I have a few doozies I need to dig up.