• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruh-Roooh

27 posts in this topic

Which one should I look at? (shrug)

2q1ynp5.jpg

YOU will probably want to start at the oldest then work your way

to the present. Oh, and anytime my buddy oxbladder posts, well,

he's got a strong opinion.

This is the final post in the thread (from Momma32) and it is an absolute bombshell:

"I remember this happening! I was working at the PGX site when this happened. Daniel didn't want to reimburse any money to you because he was waiting for his insurance to cover the cost of the lost. It took almost four months for his insurance to do it. He was very annoyed because he had to keep doing a ton of paperwork to get the ball rolling. and then of course, you kept calling him and he would ignore the calls because he didn't want to talk to you.

I know for a fact that your TMNT books were graded by Daniel's other grader, Ryan, who takes the books home to his own house. Your book was most likely replaced with one of Ryan's own books, which he then sold either at a show or online.

I know I can't prove it, but I do know that Ryan has scammed many people by using Daniel's company. Sometimes Daniel was aware of it and other times he wasn't. Most of the controversy involving PGx has been caused by Ryan, whom Daniel still refuses to admit, works for him.

They have an agreement that Ryan will help grade books and Daniel will let Ryan use the machines to encapsulate his own books. Daniel is not there when he does this so Ryan also has plenty of time to switch books during this time."

Man this is crazy. She better have some serious proof in her back pocket or she's opening herself up for some legal attention. She admits she cannot prove, which doesn't help make her case or defend herself if necessary...

I choose to believe her though, as I'm a cynical east coaster.

England is rejecting the Internet?! :ohnoez:

Yeah, I can't get on any site... ANYWHERE :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

Hush, we're getting the torches and rope ready. - picture Young Frankenstein...

Nice work digging up this nutbuster, BTW!! (worship)

Nice work digging up this nutbuster, BTW!! (worship)

Not much digging actually Sean, just a slow day at the dealership.

Man this is crazy. She better have some serious proof in her back pocket or she's opening herself up for some legal attention. She admits she cannot prove, which doesn't help make her case or defend herself if necessary...

She cant be sued if its true (worship)

She cant be sued if its true (worship)

the Dennis knows :wink:

The UK Internet Operator must be drunk at the switchboard again....

Earnestine-at-switchboard-273x300.jpg

Don't worry...England will have dialup before the end of the century....