• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COUPLE OF SLABS COUPLE OF RAWS COUPLE OF BAD JOKES

33 posts in this topic

Hi All!

I strive to make every transaction perfect. I pay attention to the small details and do everything I can to make my buyers happy.

If there is a problem, I bend over backwards to make any discrepancy right in the eyes of my customer. I don’t argue or get nasty. I just want people to be happy.

On with the sale!

Paypal only please.

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore. But PM if you feel you are willing to pay what I feel are prohibitively high shipping costs. I'm easy.

Shipping will be $11.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. $5 Media Mail (usually Priority Flat Rate envelope for 1 to 3 comics). 1 to 2 comics can ship First Class in an envelope with cardboard for $2. The choice is yours, let me know what you prefer.

I pack books with lots of cardboard, bubble wrap and popcorn, package permitting. I haven't heard ANY complaints.

Insurance, if desired, is $2.00 extra. Orders over $50, I will pay for insurance. If you want insurance, let me know so I can include it in your invoice.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Update: This is common knowledge for my ebay customers, but if there is ever an issue with a purchase, your satisfaction is guaranteed. No hassles, just happiness. I'm not going anywhere. I'm too old to run!

:takeit:

Wins over everything!

PM me with questions or OFFERS.

The Water Cooler Crowd is WELCOME!

I'll keep it short and sweet.

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 $140

Fantastic Four Annual #1 CGC 4.0 (Early Spidey Appearance) $140

Deadpool Merc With A Mouth #1 Convention Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 (Rare) $220

Green Lantern #85 VF- (Drug issue) Minor Printers crease front cover, two indentations in rear cover right side. $40

Green Lantern #86 VFish (Drug issue) Minor foxing $55

102917.jpg.f015786f3df4c5bf0b169553bd59ea60.jpg

102918.jpg.53712c111fb658062fdadad63539d8bc.jpg

102919.jpg.6bbae55986d567d6147afbcc6beab234.jpg

102920.jpg.adbfec1e51c8bd4be78399cda5100d23.jpg

102921.jpg.5a640eabdab20acbb5e4e2db7a5f7f53.jpg

It's a really cool cover on that Deadpool MWAM. A little back history on it to help Mark sell it.

It was given out at SDCC in 2009 as an incentive when people signed up for Marvel's online digital comic service. Most copies you will find are beater copies. I can't get into the census right now for some reason, but I don't believe there are a ton of 9.8 copies of this book.

Most copies you will find are beater copies. I can't get into the census right now for some reason, but I don't believe there are a ton of 9.8 copies of this book.

Only 4 copies in 9.8.

COUPLE OF BAD JOKES

Make with the jokes, Mark.

:baiting:

Okay, you asked for it!

This is a true story I heard back when Bill Clinton was in office:

Bill was at a function meeting and greeting. Somone introduced him to a new intern.

Bill said to the intern "Why don't you come up to the Oval Office, I want to show you my clock."

The intern was very shy but agreed.

Later, in the Oval Office, there was a knock at the door. It was the intern and President Clinton let her in.

After some small talk, Bill took down his zipper and whipped it out.

The intern said "President Clinton, that's not your clock, that's your c * c k!"

Bill said " With two hands and a face on it baby, it's a clock to me."

What about s&h for Canucks? I'm eye-balling that GL #85....

Postage is whatever it costs. I don't make money on shipping. Cost for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope with lots of cardboard is what the cost is. Since you're an old boardie buddy, you might have an idea of the cost. $10 - $14 from memory. Maybe less.

It's a really cool cover on that Deadpool MWAM. A little back history on it to help Mark sell it.

It was given out at SDCC in 2009 as an incentive when people signed up for Marvel's online digital comic service. Most copies you will find are beater copies. I can't get into the census right now for some reason, but I don't believe there are a ton of 9.8 copies of this book.

Thanks much for the back-story. It's true. I believe it's also associated with a dinner for dealers at the convention handed out without bag or board. Most copies were man-handled.

As stated, not many copies survived in near perfect condition. I was lucky to have gotten this book and have held onto it to this point. You guys have first shot at it.

Truly the rarest of the Deadpool books. 1 in 500? 1 in 1000? I have seen very few copies come up in the past two years and less in 9.8 condition.

Really bad joke:

Ordinary day in first grade class.

The teacher is teaching a lesson in emotions.

The teacher asks Suzzie to demonstrate happiness.

Suzzie smiles and laughs.

The teacher says "Very good Suzzie, that's a very good example of someone's who's happy."

The teacher asks Hank to demonstate anger.

Hank frowns and beats his fists on his desk.

The teacher says "That's very good Hank! A great display of anger."

Then Johnny gets up and he's naked and has a pear on his member.

The teacher says " Johnny, what is this? What are you doing?!!"

Johnny says " I'm f * c k i n g 'dis pear."

Okay, you asked for it!

This is a true story I heard back when Bill Clinton was in office:

Bill was at a function meeting and greeting. Somone introduced him to a new intern.

Bill said to the intern "Why don't you come up to the Oval Office, I want to show you my clock."

The intern was very shy but agreed.

Later, in the Oval Office, there was a knock at the door. It was the intern and President Clinton let her in.

After some small talk, Bill took down his zipper and whipped it out.

The intern said "President Clinton, that's not your clock, that's your c * c k!"

Bill said " With two hands and a face on it baby, it's a clock to me."

:roflmao: