• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Near Mint", but not as near as you would hope I guess - Mile High on Ebay

9 posts in this topic

My guess is they are just using a stock picture for that listing and not the actual book. Although MH has some real issues with high-end grading they're not *that* off (usually... :/ ).

EDIT: From the bottom of the auction listing... "The image in this listing is from a random copy of this product that we have had in stock recently. It probably will not be the item we send you, nor even representative of the grade of this item, but is meant to help you determine if this is the item you want. Please view our grading standards for details on a specific grade.

Milehigh has so many books they cant update the ebay stuff either. I have bought about 10 books from them, only to get about 6 letters back saying that the book is out of stock and I have been giving a instore credit. I have stopped buying from them. Books come back as they say. But lots of times they dont even have it.

Carl