• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probable eBay scam All Winners 1 - ?Alan Light Flashback reprint

9 posts in this topic

I just sent him a question on the interior.

I think the Alan Light books had blank inside covers, but I may be remembering wrong. I haven't had one in a long time.

Inside cover of the Alan Light reprints wasn't blank. I still have a box full of them somewhere in my office. People are often fooled by the reprints but it looks like the seller will be hit with a big listing fee and No Sell.

bb

Inside cover of the Alan Light reprints wasn't blank. I still have a box full of them somewhere in my office. People are often fooled by the reprints but it looks like the seller will be hit with a big listing fee and No Sell.

bb

Free insertion fee's...any start price until sept 7th...

The guy selling this knows it's a reprint. Here's his reply to my question:

Yes it's black and white. It's a reprint in 1969

The guy selling this knows it's a reprint. Here's his reply to my question:

Yes it's black and white. It's a reprint in 1969

So he knows, but doesn't disclose it in his listing. What a criminal-minded dillweed.

Again, I encourage anyone with an extra 30 seconds to click the 'Report Item' button on the eBay listing, in hopes one of their lackeys actually will take notice.