• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Spiderman On Tilt

97 posts in this topic

Happy 30th Birthday to my good friend John Seeberger -- all kidding aside, even though I break your balls incessantly, you're a great friend. Lots of comic trips and hours spent talking comics, I'm lucky to count you as a friend.

Cheers mate on a milestone.

Happy 30th Birthday to my good friend John Seeberger -- all kidding aside, even though I break your balls incessantly, you're a great friend. Lots of comic trips and hours spent talking comics, I'm lucky to count you as a friend.

Cheers mate on a milestone.

Thanks dude, same here with all the fun trips and comic talk.

Should I call you Magnificent 7 #1? lol

John, even though we don't see eye to eye on pressing I still think your a great guy.

Have a great Birthday brother :applause:

Never knew we disagreed on anything Dave? (shrug)

We never talk about that issue when i see you, it's always about the boardies who are a hall of shame members here in Socal. :shy:

Happy B-Day from everybody at the Magnificent Seven, I'm glad I got to party it up with you all weekend during your last days of your twenties.

Jim

It's M7 #2 to you Jim since you coined this rumored secret society group that apparently Brian and I started. :baiting:

Great seeing you in Chicago, and good drinking times as always my friend.

Happy Birthday, you old man. 30 shots in Vegas to celebrate your b-day!!!!!

3 weeks till we go to Vegas. :whee:

It's going to be a great drunken time.

HBD you flip-flopping East/West Coaster. Good seeing you this weekend.

Good seeing you as well Mike.

Hey, I am still 29 for 2 more hours here in the West Coast. :baiting:

Whoa, 30?? Yer old, dude. 2c

All the best, Cobra Commander!! (thumbs u

Andy

HBd John

May your day be filled with the best vodka and the hottest ladies in the world. (thumbs u

I got a few in mind. (both Vodka & girls) ;)

John, even though we don't see eye to eye on pressing I still think your a great guy.

Have a great Birthday brother :applause:

Never knew we disagreed on anything Dave? (shrug)

We never talk about that issue when i see you, it's always about the boardies who are a hall of shame members here in Socal. :shy:

I have nothing but mad respect for you John,who needs to talk about trivial stuff.