• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I basically hated season 1 (still dont own it on dvd) -- I maybe liked two episodes in that season. But so far this season I can't get enough of this show. They are staying closer to the Comics with out making it boring for the die hard fans.

+1

hope they stay the course :wishluck:

i just find the last 2 episodes to be rather....boring. the only scenes that really grabbed me were the highway and the first part of the school. Tension! that gets my attention, not talking to a wooden jesus or having to be convinced to stay when rick is the only match with worthless' blood type.

rick is a , andrea is a , shane is becoming less dickish, t-dog is still annoying, hershel is cool and i will be sad when he dies, lori is a bunt, but replace the b with a c, maggie is cute and daryl is still the only character that i don't want to see dead (besides hershel and glenn).

atleast next episode with have the real living dead and not the dead still living.

just finding the main characters uninteresting and boring.

i'm dying for a bloodbath, it is not coming fast enough.

+1

The highway scene as the opener was great, I really liked it (bad character's or not) it felt like the Walking Dead. Then the episode totally derailed with the search the doll carrying 12 year old.

Did anyone notice that Michonne made her movie debut this weekend on the Sci Fi Channel?

She was in Zombie Apocalypse with Ving Rhames.

They kept calling her "Cassie" but it was clearly Michonne.

Lesley-Ann-Brandt-Ving-Rhames2.jpg

Did anyone notice that Michonne made her movie debut this weekend on the Sci Fi Channel?

She was in Zombie Apocalypse with Ving Rhames.

They kept calling her "Cassie" but it was clearly Michonne.

Lesley-Ann-Brandt-Ving-Rhames2.jpg

I totally saw that and was like, "What?!" :o Sci-Fi cloning originals again and trying to cash in on hits? (shrug)

Edited by FIREFLY