• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I am kind of sad that there was no encore for Comic Book Men. :insane:

So does anyone else like The Talking Dead? I enjoy this show way more than I ever expected to.

I enjoy the input, and... The exclusive clips of the upcoming episodes :)

If it aired on another night I might be tempted to host a viewing party.

My buddy with AMC is out of town so I headed over to Hollywood Theatre and watched it with several hundred fans for free. The place rocked with that last sequence.

Probably too late for this year but y'all should try pitching it to your local theatres or LCS for season 3. Sunday nights at 9 are probably dead at most or all theatres. Admission is free but more people are buying popcorn, candy and beer (you can buy beer at second run theatres in Portland like the Hollywood) and concessions are where they make their $$ anyway,

Worst they can say is no.

I thought it was a great episode. I like how Rick and Glenn's roles are being fleshed out.

Definitely great episode. Was watching with a non comic reading friend and the look on his face when he saw that Rick is handy with the steel was priceless

haha...Ya, I've been reading about how people are huge Shane and Daryl fans and don't care for Rick thinking he's weak etc. That all changed last night! I think Jon Bethel does a fantastic job as Shane but his character is greatly over shadowing Rick. Hopefully this will change soon and we see the real Rick take over.

Supposed per-screaning account of what happens to Shane.

(sorry if this has been posted): "Shane is going to have it in his head that if Rick wasn't around he'd still have Lori. He will then lure Rick into the woods in pursuit of some one dangerous, then get called out by Rick who is suspicious. He tells Rick that Lori and Carl will get over his death but before he can shoot him, Rick plunges a knife into his chest killing him. Then he comes back as a zombie and gets shot by Carl. A double whammy for Shane. Keep a watch out for this on the second to last show of the season "

No.

Ditto, most if not all of Nebraska was made for TV only.

I suspect that car scene was/is

...something to do with the baby. I'm thinking she is going to loose the baby now in order to avoid airing what happens to the child on TV later on in the series.