• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Never understood why someone would check out an official discussion thread on something and not expect spoilers. I mean it is the official discussion thread for a reason is it not? :makepoint:

As far as i now its the only thread on the TV show.

And there is a reason we have a spoiler function :baiting:

Was is you that posted the pic of Sofia coming out of the barn ? I guess i forgot to put your on ignore then hm

How about that Clutch song at the end of the show. .... Name of the song is " Regulators"...perfect song choice

I agree! I like the whole western flavor as well.... Thats what this world is similar too. The rugged craziness of the american west post CIvil War. In general no rules and you live or die by the gun!

Never understood why someone would check out an official discussion thread on something and not expect spoilers. I mean it is the official discussion thread for a reason is it not? :makepoint:

Was is you that posted the pic of Sofia coming out of the barn ? I guess i forgot to put your on ignore then hm

No buddy it wasn't me who posted pics of something that leaked online about a FUTURE EPISODE. I was the first person to tell that insufficiently_thoughtful_person to delete them or tag them under the spoiler tag so the whole boards didn't see them.

Now maybe we are not on the same page, because I mean as spoilers stuff being listed after the fact that it aired, if you mean spoilers for upcoming episodes than I misunderstood you. If you are complaining and not wanting us to discuss episodes after they aired then take that butt hurt elsewhere.

This thread is for discussing the show once it has aired, and I will never understand why someone who hasn't watched the most recent episode of a show would go into a discussion thread on the show hoping no one else is discussing it.

No buddy it wasn't me who posted pics of something that leaked online about a FUTURE EPISODE. I was the first person to tell that insufficiently_thoughtful_person to delete them or tag them under the spoiler tag so the whole boards didn't see them.

Now maybe we are not on the same page, because I mean as spoilers stuff being listed after the fact that it aired, if you mean spoilers for upcoming episodes than I misunderstood you. If you are complaining and not wanting us to discuss episodes after they aired then take that butt hurt elsewhere.

This thread is for discussing the show once it has aired, and I will never understand why someone who hasn't watched the most recent episode of a show would go into a discussion thread on the show hoping no one else is discussing it.

Exactly. If I haven't seen the most recent show, which would never happen lol, I certainly wouldn't look in this thread.

Posting spoiler material on future episodes, is not cool, and Brendan did not do it :sumo:

Exactly. If I haven't seen the most recent show, which would never happen lol, I certainly wouldn't look in this thread.

Posting spoiler material on future episodes, is not cool, and Brendan did not do it :sumo:

Correct. I'd also like to request that spoilers from the book should not be posted, unless it's something that has aired.

I stay away from the other WD thread, because I only read the trades. The series is well ahead of the trades, and I don't want to read any series spoilers in this thread.

I dont know if you guys know this yet as I have not seen any posts on it. But a new company "Twenty Eyes Collective" is selling Limited Edition WD Zombie Prints signed by Artist Danny Miller and Greg Nicotero. The normal prints are signed and numbered, limited to only 400 each.

They still have some available, but they look to be going fast. The B&W colored ones have completely sold out and were limited to only 75 each. I managed to snag a set which was brutal as the website was experiencing crazy high traffic. I plan on framing them and hanging them up in my room to watch over me as I sleep :)

Follow the link to the store if you are interested in checking them out.

http://www.20eyesco.com/store

gregsigning1_2_0.jpg

RVPic3_1_0.jpg

The mark-up on eBay for these things right now is crazy. Seen a couple people selling the $125 set for upwards of $200, even though they are still available.

There pretty damn cool lookin if you ask me.

The "Bearded Walker" has not been seen yet and should be revealed in the next couple of episodes! Sickie!

Correct. I'd also like to request that spoilers from the book should not be posted, unless it's something that has aired.

I stay away from the other WD thread, because I only read the trades. The series is well ahead of the trades, and I don't want to read any series spoilers in this thread.

The series in only 3 issues ahead of the Trades. I only read the trades as well but once you get to the 15th trade, you just have to buy 91-93 to be caught up.

Haven't you heard?

Jumping The Shark is now called Flipping The Car.

Utterly disappointed with this second season so far (honestly, who cares about one girl who didn't follow directions), too much chatter and not enough zombies. I hope it changes soon and maybe these guys in in the bar are from Woodbury. Or better yet maybe Michionne is in their group, giddigy.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Haven't you heard?

Jumping The Shark is now called Flipping The Car.

Utterly disappointed with this second season so far (honestly, who cares about one girl who didn't follow directions), too much chatter and not enough zombies. I hope it changes soon and maybe these guys in in the bar are from Woodbury. Or better yet maybe Michionne is in their group, giddigy.

Jerome

I concur. Season two has been a bore fest so far, especially the latest episode. Wow - let's watch people dig holes and pile up corpses for 80% of the episode. The only interesting part was the scene in the bar, but the outcome of that was obvious about 10 seconds after the 2 strangers walked in. Not nearly as suspenseful as it could, and should, have been.

Well, Michonne is supposed to appear this season, and I think it's obvious that those two bozos are part of a larger group. It's unlikely that 2 like that could survive on their own. I'm quickly losing interest in the series, which is a shame since the comic book has been my favourite since the day it came out. The show pales in comparison compared to it. I don't need to see zombies and action sequences every episode, but it just feels like it's crawling along without much of a direction.

2c

Sometimes I wonder who has actually read the comic. (shrug)

It's not nonstop zombie killing there either. Life is slow. Take away the rat race and the only time you're running is when the zombies are chasing you.

I must be reading a different Walking Dead series, the series I'm reading has the group is running into a zombie, some Bandit group, or new people just about every issue. Instead we've spent 6 episodes with someone laid up in bed and the group looking for a girl who was 200ft from the camp. Now we got another member laid up in bed for at least 2 episodes.

I realize the show/book isn't a zombie fest but even Glenn Mazzara admits the show has been a little slow.

So you agree with the critics who complained that the show was moving too slowly?

Glen Mazzara: Without a doubt. Knowing the behind-the-scenes work, I’m happy about that criticism.