• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Check out this indy zombie film. Based in my hometown!

The much anticipated Cebu Zombie Apocalypse movie! A barangay in the boondocks of Cebu face extinction as the epidemic of the Undead reach them!

Momo! :eek:

:roflmao: havent heard that world in a loooooonnnggg time

Oy, there is a momo there.

Is it sad that I have watched in the last 3 weeks 28 weeks later, The Crazies (new one) and just watched Quarantine yesterday. :)

Yes if people start getting sick and dropping like flies I will be going to work with my AR15.

Not sad at all. I'm a huge horror fan too. Can't beat a good horror movie late at night.

Here are some quick recommendations off the top of my head of zombie type movies people might like (these aren't as well known). (thumbs u

- Zombie Diaries (NOT the Romero Diary of the Dead. This is a different movie.)

- Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead (Zombie Diaries are a must see for fans of The Walking Dead and Romero type zombie movies.) (thumbs u

- Automation Transfusion (although the zombies are fast zombies)

- Dead Set (BBC mini series)

- Trespassers

- House of the Dead (If only for Erica Durance skinny dipping nekkid. lol)

- The 8th Plague

- The Vanguard

- Last of the Living (Comedy like Shaun of the Dead. Not that good, but fun.)

- Quarantine 2 of course since you saw part 1. However, the US version isn't the same movie as REC 2. (REC is the original movie Quarantine is a shot for shot remake of.)

These 3 zombie movies are good, but they are really old:

- City of the Living Dead

- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

- Tombs of the Blind Dead (This lead to a series of about 4 movies.)

Other movies that aren't zombies, but have that similar survival tone:

- Carriers (people getting sick.)

- Plague (All these kids fall into a coma, and wake up years later as killers.)

- The Children (The kids in a large group start killing the adults while on vacation.)

- The Signal (A Signal broadcast over TV & radio turns people into crazy killers.)

Enjoy! :headbang:

People that say they can't wait for Shane to die crack me up, once he's gone, he's gone and that whole dramatic dynamic is lost.

You do realize that there are more characters in this show, right? lol

It's hard to say, Shane does get a lot of air time.

Is it sad that I have watched in the last 3 weeks 28 weeks later, The Crazies (new one) and just watched Quarantine yesterday. :)

Yes if people start getting sick and dropping like flies I will be going to work with my AR15.

Not sad at all. I'm a huge horror fan too. Can't beat a good horror movie late at night.

Here are some quick recommendations off the top of my head of zombie type movies people might like (these aren't as well known). (thumbs u

- Zombie Diaries (NOT the Romero Diary of the Dead. This is a different movie.)

- Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead (Zombie Diaries are a must see for fans of The Walking Dead and Romero type zombie movies.) (thumbs u

- Automation Transfusion (although the zombies are fast zombies)

- Dead Set (BBC mini series)

- Trespassers

- House of the Dead (If only for Erica Durance skinny dipping nekkid. lol)

- The 8th Plague

- The Vanguard

- Last of the Living (Comedy like Shaun of the Dead. Not that good, but fun.)

- Quarantine 2 of course since you saw part 1. However, the US version isn't the same movie as REC 2. (REC is the original movie Quarantine is a shot for shot remake of.)

These 3 zombie movies are good, but they are really old:

- City of the Living Dead

- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

- Tombs of the Blind Dead (This lead to a series of about 4 movies.)

Other movies that aren't zombies, but have that similar survival tone:

- Carriers (people getting sick.)

- Plague (All these kids fall into a coma, and wake up years later as killers.)

- The Children (The kids in a large group start killing the adults while on vacation.)

- The Signal (A Signal broadcast over TV & radio turns people into crazy killers.)

Enjoy! :headbang:

If I may, I would like to recommend THE DEAD

I finally received it from Netflix this past Valentine's Day and thought it was spectacular.

I would also recommend a flick called "Pontypool".

I would love to see Stephen King's book Cell made into a movie.

For the most part I enjoyed that book.

For it to make a good movie, however, it's gonna need a real ending.

The last time Stephen King said anything about this project he was quoted as saying they hated the ending, so he rewrote it completely and was writing a screenplay with the new ending.

Here is a couple spoilers for 18 Miles Out for those who are interested.

Randal went to school with Maggie...but didn't know her father. Rick and Shane found this out in an attempt to take Randal into town and drop him off at the local school. Rick also has a heart to heart talk with Shane about the Otis rumors and how Lori thinks he's dangerous etc. You will be surprised by what is said by both guys.,

There is more but that is the basics.

The last time Stephen King said anything about this project he was quoted as saying they hated the ending, so he rewrote it completely and was writing a screenplay with the new ending.

Thank goodness. Nothing worse than getting sucked into a novel and have the ending kill the whole experience.

Thank goodness. Nothing worse than getting sucked into a novel and have the ending kill the whole experience.

lol

Yeah when I finished reading the book in hardcover right after it came out the ending had me so mad and thinking really WTF that I tore the book up and tossed it out. My wife was pretty unhappy with me.

So I finally made it to Oakland. I walked around a little bit and found them setting up the Expo. I pop in to look around and guess who's sitting at a table playing on his phone. hm

So I finally made it to Oakland. I walked around a little bit and found them setting up the Expo. I pop in to look around and guess who's sitting at a table playing on his phone. hm

The Pope??? (shrug)

:insane:

Is there suppose to be any sort of con special variant or items for The Walking Dead?