• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Loved the Michonne moment -- although I wonder for folks who don't read the comics if they even truly understand the significance of that and/or the prison. For folks who don't know how much time may end up being spent at the prison, they're probably just thinking -- ok, another place to hole up.

I loved the Michonne playboy backstory, added some extra oomph to the two zombies she's got following her around.

Could someone tell me how to pronounce "Michonne"?

I am going to go with "Mish - On" / "Me-Shawn"

"Mish - own" sounds a little too much like the bridge/filler to a Michael Jackson song.

So is right now the best time to sell my Walking Dead #19s to maximize profit fully take advantage of my fellow collectors most show my appreciation of the series?

No

MICHONNE!!! :banana:

I can't wait till season 3 :whee:

+1 MICHONNE!

Also just found out from my brother that he filmed the scene last week where Rick kills Shane. He signed a non-disclosure form, so he couldn't tell me back then. He's also shot some other stuff for the website and the DVD.

Shiat just got real!! I think JJ probably just wet himself. :P

He did indeed...

It was a moment...all I can truly say. I must have hit rewind several times and was about 5 minutes from the end of the show and my phone was blowing up.

Looking forward to Season 3 and the Prison. Well done all the way around...

Well, I'd call that a happy ending lol

So is right now the best time to sell my Walking Dead #19s to maximize profit fully take advantage of my fellow collectors most show my appreciation of the series?

No

Dammit. Daddy needs his sheckles now. Big things are afoot.

No

Dammit. Daddy needs his sheckles now. Big things are afoot.

You know you just need to send a PM to my purchasing dept. ;)

PS Finally vindicated on pronouncing it Mish-own...

But Kirkman was great by saying as he always does...pronounce it however you want lol

Wait til they start saying it on the show.

"My name is Me-SHAWN."

"Nice to meet you, Me-SHOWN"

"Where do you come from, ME-shawn?"

"Mish - own" sounds a little too much like the bridge/filler to a Michael Jackson song.

Rebel without a clue

I never tire of practicing patience, sipping my brandy , as I revel at the sight of the last vestiges of opposition wilt under the weight of their own inanity.

I think Me-Shawn, would appreciate that.

Actress who plays Michonne reviled.

Just in case.

She hasn't even been on the show yet and already she's reviled? Tough room...

lol

Rebel without a clue

I never tire of practicing patience, sipping my brandy , as I revel at the sight of the last vestiges of opposition wilt under the weight of their own inanity.

Wait...what?

Rebel without a clue

Wait...what?

+1

Rebel without a clue

Wait...what?

I am not sure myself. It's probably my best friend NyQuil doing the talking.

Caira hurt BK head...

Isn't rule #1 of the Walking Dead world to go for the head?

The non comic reading twitter folk seem to think the chick with the sword has the walkers on a leash to help her find humans. I tweeted to about half a dozen people to read the comic. Personally I'd like to see Tyrese and his daughter and her boyfriend come into the show. I thought the suicide pact storyline and how Tyrese responded were powerful.