• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Damn how much time has passed since last season

It looks like late winter / early spring time. Last season was somewhere near beginning / mid of fall I believe. So looks like 6 months roughly. Makes sense because Lori looks to be about ready to pop with TDawg's child. :)

TBP I'm happy that Carl's character isn't annoying or at least as annoying anymore. It looks like he's gonna get with Hershel's other daughter

doh!

He will get with Hershel's daughter the same day Showtime goes into true production on the Chew TV Show. Oh wait, that isn't gonna ever happen.

:makepoint:

Pure genius...thank you Mr. Kirkman, Moore, Adlard and Rathburn for creating something so genius that when I get home from NYCC today, my 12 year old daughter is decked out in her WD T-Shirt counting down the minutes til 9 o clock, and I have my 10 year old daughter jumping in my arms in the last 15 minutes of the episode.

:foryou:

Jim

TBP I'm happy that Carl's character isn't annoying or at least as annoying anymore. It looks like he's gonna get with Hershel's other daughter

Somehow I can't see a 12 year old/18 year old relationship working out in any medium.

It worked in Star Wars, Anakin and Princess Amidala, and he was even younger.