• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That whole "let's sing by the campfire" like little Ricky in the Partridge Family... yeah, they could have went without that....

Makes them have a sense of normality, they were at ease finally.

I've got to wait the extra week to get to see it. Or maybe not. Either way, can't wait.

AMC will be streaming the episode live via their website on Sunday night. You may have an issue being behind an IP address in England but to get around that just find a free proxy server out of the United States and the website will think you are in the USA and you will be able to stream it live.

It turns out it's not actually a week I'd have to wait as it airs over here a week yesterday. I should be able to wait five days to watch it in HD on the 'big' screen, but no doubt I should be able to get to watch it on the TV Monday.

I don't know if this applies to you across the pond, but I but the episodes on my Xbox. A season pass is like 25 bucks or so. It was a great deal last year when I helieve they extended the season.

Can't wait to watch it tonight!

I've got to wait the extra week to get to see it. Or maybe not. Either way, can't wait.

AMC will be streaming the episode live via their website on Sunday night. You may have an issue being behind an IP address in England but to get around that just find a free proxy server out of the United States and the website will think you are in the USA and you will be able to stream it live.

It turns out it's not actually a week I'd have to wait as it airs over here a week yesterday. I should be able to wait five days to watch it in HD on the 'big' screen, but no doubt I should be able to get to watch it on the TV Monday.

I don't know if this applies to you across the pond, but I but the episodes on my Xbox. A season pass is like 25 bucks or so. It was a great deal last year when I helieve they extended the season.

Can't wait to watch it tonight!

To be honest I'd rather just wait until it airs to watch it than pay $25 to see it a week earlier. There are ways though if you really can't wait, I'll have a look later and if I can I'll be able to contribute to the thread properly.

For anyone who watched the show last night. I felt that when they were walking through the prison it gave me this feeling I remember when watching Aliens back in the day. You know the part when the military guys were looking for survivors right before the Aliens woke up. Anyone else notice that?

For anyone who watched the show last night. I felt that when they were walking through the prison it gave me this feeling I remember when watching Aliens back in the day. You know the part when the military guys were looking for survivors right before the Aliens woke up. Anyone else notice that?

Very similar.

Saw it,loved it.

For any other Aussies out there,rather than wait another 24 hrs there are a few *ahem,*possibly*ahem* tooorrreennttss** out there.

On isohunt. Apparently.

Best episode ever.

Faster

Stronger

More organised

Many little *hat tips* to the comic.

No spoilers there...loved it,just freakin loved it!

Bravo Kirkman and Co.

Objectively, one of the best single episodes of the series.

Thanks mother nature for sprouting Carl. Hey Hershal, sorry you had to take one for the team (or Dale). What's up with the extra prisoners? I guess we'll have to stay tuned. Oh yeah.... comic book men did blow.

Ryan

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Fair play mate.

I went the torrent route,but a lot don't.

Glad you enjoyed it too (thumbs u

Good episode, liked it.

Now for a few things that bothered me a bit.

- Seems everyone's hair has gotten longer with the exception of Sophia's mom and T-Dog. Maybe he's naturally bald and she cuts her hair.

- The shooting of the zombies by Carl, Maggie, and Lori with pistols is ridiculous. There's almost no chance of them hitting them at the distance they were at, especially head shots. Should have saved the ammo and used the spikes. But hey, it's a TV show, they have unlimited ammo.

- With the guards wearing their riot gear they should have found more shields to use in the confined spaces and created a barrier when walking down the hallways.

- I would have liked to have seen them deal with winter, they completely bypassed it. They could have shown how the snow and temps affected the zombies and how they had to survive, obviously if Carl was going to try to eat dog food it had to have been a tough winter. Maybe they'll have some flashbacks.