• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Some nice pictures of Laurem Cohan (Maggie) from a photo shoot. Possibly NSFW if you look closely enough. Lauren Cohan

<3 :luhv:

Dude, that entire site is NSFW. I just got fired. :(

Nah, just kidding.

Great ep btw.

lol

Sorry. I wasn't looking at anything else on the site besides the pics. Tunnel vision. :luhv:

lol You missed out on Octomom then?

I'm loving how they've adapted the show this season. It really works well. Leaves Season 2 for....wait for it.... dead.

proud of glenn -- disappointed by the tension of the gov/maggie --- i feel like the network constrained the shows talent in doing what should have been done / shown

also - dont think rick will lose hand - unnecessary cgi / hassle in filming -- he might for example lose an eye or something, a prop MUCH easier to deal with...

good ep otherwise though :)

The Gov gave little nods to the comic

"I'll bring Glenn's hand back in here"

Bending Maggie over the table in interrogation, whereas he went way further with Michonne."

Love the music in the last 5 minutes, felt like a John Carpenter flick.

different strokes. to me, the soundtrack was completely distracting in this episode by telegraphing what i was supposed to be feeling. happened in at least 3 scenes.

I know a lot of people here are let down that the Governor is not true to the comics, but I was thinking about it and the season is not over yet.

I still think that he may do something to Andrea, instead of Michonne or Maggie (as was lead to be thought this week).

Just gonna have to wait and see how it plays out.

I agree. This version of the governor isn't quite is mean as the comic version, but he is much smarter and every bit as psychotic.

Just because we didn't see a torture scene last night doesn't mean one isn't coming.

I don't think Merle will sacrifice himself to save Daryl.

I think Daryl will kill Merle to save his group, and Merle will die looking up at Daryl with that "But I'm your brother" look on his face, and Daryl will tear up and walk away.

:wishluck:

I think Negan will have his way with both Dixons if they live that long.

I think if Negan lived during the time of the Road Warrior he'd have been the Humongous' beeech.

If you go to the original SW trilogy there's NOTHING to indicate that Vader is anything other than a heavy. He doesn't exhibit the least bit of humanity or caring until that last desperate act. All we have are a few words from Obi Wan about who he was.

Oh! Oh! I can think of one particular moment where Vader seemed to show at least a smidgen of humanity!

Can you guess what it was? :)

If you go to the original SW trilogy there's NOTHING to indicate that Vader is anything other than a heavy. He doesn't exhibit the least bit of humanity or caring until that last desperate act. All we have are a few words from Obi Wan about who he was.

Oh! Oh! I can think of one particular moment where Vader seemed to show at least a smidgen of humanity!

When he let Admiral Motti go from his force choke without completely shattering his larynx? hm

When he let Admiral Motti go from his force choke without completely shattering his larynx? hm

Nope! Guess again!

Nope! Guess again!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nope! Guess again!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have been trying to think of something in the original trilogy...not seeing it. hm