• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

can I find WD27 in dollar bins yet

Check the sales thread tonight around 7pm....from yours truly

I have two 9.8's and one of them ends tomorrow.

IMO the book while still a key will be continuing to devalue do to the onscreen performance of the Governor and his lack grit/psychopath characterization to that of his comic book version.

If there wasn't a comic book version of the Governor then I would say the TV's Governor is cool, but compared to the comic book version this Governor is brutal and lackluster. doh!

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

and yes, the TV Gov is weak, and it shows in the steady decline of WD27

No correlation between the two.

Maybe it has something to do with the print run of issue 27? hm

And I don't think the t.v. Governor is weak. I think they're taking more time to develop his character. If you remember correctly in the comic he really doesn't begin to go next next level crazy until Michonne him up.

And I don't think the t.v. Governor is weak. I think they're taking more time to develop his character. If you remember correctly in the comic he really doesn't begin to go next next level crazy until Michonne him up.

if the TV Gov dies this season, it will be a mistake imo

if the TV Gov dies this season, it will be a mistake imo

I know it's your opinion, you just said it lol

I don't think he's going anywhere. They'll drag him out until the next season.

Curious....When does the WD air over seas? Any international boardies know? Do you even have AMC overseas? Just curious.....

22 hrs after you guys see it.

Theres been a 24hr run on all week as a build up.

We love it here - huge viewing figures.

Its simply a question of what can, and cannot be shown on TV.

They were never going to show a chained black woman being horrifically raped repeatedly were they?

The eye is the best you will get.

I'll say it again - this isn't just about Woodbury - this is about setting up for a whole new story.

Gale Ann-Hurd couldn't be anymore clear last night when she said the show will be leaving the comic storylines 'by some distance' - and Kirkman is 100% behind that concept.

Prison folk + Woodbury survivors + Tyreese group + Morgans group (if rumours are right - hes the only cast member to return that I can think of) then thats over 100 people.

Prison to train them,Woodbury as base 2 - now we have us a fightback.

I'll stick an X-Force #6 on it!