• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Could anyone see what the tat's were on Daryl's back? Actually, it probably doesn't matter.

I thought it was some sort of gang initiation or aryan nation thing (is there a difference?) and that it will be revealed in a future episode.

Could anyone see what the tat's were on Daryl's back? Actually, it probably doesn't matter.

I thought it was some sort of gang initiation or aryan nation thing (is there a difference?) and that it will be revealed in a future episode.

They looked like Wings

DarylTatoo_zps8a651f9f.jpg

and they are Norman's tats in real life, not for the character.

He got killed by someone in the prison and then he was shot by the Governor.

What happened to the van driver?

Really?

I saw the van driver escape out the front gate, running past michonee.

My bad. I thought he was talking about a driver of the pickup that the Gov came in. Er...nevermind.

He got killed by someone in the prison and then he was shot by the Governor.

What happened to the van driver?

Are you ready for this....

I think Andrea was the 'zombie-bomb' driver.

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Remember the scene where Andrea is asking Milton where the Governor is? BOOM, he was already at the prison.

Also, I think you guys are looking too hard for problems with the show. If something goes unanswered, it's usually answered in the next episode or so. Don't they need to create a "hook" for viewers to want to come back and watch the next episode? :shrug:

Your opinion.

Mine is it IS her. She asked and then ran off. The GOV. did not expect the zombie-bomb. Is was not planned by him. One of us will eat our words... I'm ok if it's me.

So you think she outfitted a truck with a drawbridge opening, herded 2 dozen walkers into it, not only found riot gear but gear that fit her perfectly, and was then able to get to the prison within a small amount of time and at the exact moment she did?

The gov's reaction to watching the van head towards the gates was sadistic glee and anticipation, not shock and surprise, not at all.

What Chris said. :)

Prediction: Tyrese and crew (who left the prison with riot gear???) were captured by governor and Martinez off camera and it was the girl with Tyrese that drove the walker bomb.

Quote me on it.

I'm not even sure Tyrese left. We never saw them leave last week, and you can't rely on Kirkman giving away anything about the show on Talking dead.

If he said they left theres a high possibility that they didn't.

They were probably not in that episode for budgetary reasons.

I asked what happened to the van driver because I began to infer as well that she was in fact Andrea. Makes very little sense, but maybe she feels the need to disappear without a trace from the governor, and to re-unite with her original crew. I Think that we are all in agreement that the driver was a female. Andrea could have ambushed the original van driver while it was being loaded and the Gov was still on his way to the prison. It's feasible that Andrea already had been outfitted with or knew where to get proper-sized riot gear long ago due to staying at a well-supplied town. The gov is using a Steyr AUG, for instance, so we know that they have some top-shelf ATF-type gear there. She feeds the driver to the zombies on the way over after extracting his plan, crashes through the gates as the governor expected to see (but gets the van stuck far away from the building to minimize the danger to the prison), shoots at Michonne to sell her ruse to anyone who was watching, and then found some cover until she can reveal herself to the group. The gov will assume that the original driver never made it out of the prison, and won't connect Andrea's disappearance from the town with the missing van driver.

But then she showed up in the previews talking to the governor, so probably not. =)

It just showed how lax Rick and the group had gotten when the Governor's guy managed to get into the tower. I mean nobody saw the guy get through the fence and into the tower? doh!

If the group had kept somebody on duty in one of the towers, the Governor's group would have been ground beef.

I asked what happened to the van driver because I began to infer as well that she was in fact Andrea. Makes very little sense, but maybe she feels the need to disappear without a trace from the governor, and to re-unite with her original crew. I Think that we are all in agreement that the driver was a female. Andrea could have ambushed the original van driver while it was being loaded and the Gov was still on his way to the prison. It's feasible that Andrea already had been outfitted with or knew where to get proper-sized riot gear long ago due to staying at a well-supplied town. The gov is using a Steyr AUG, for instance, so we know that they have some top-shelf ATF-type gear there. She feeds the driver to the zombies on the way over after extracting his plan, crashes through the gates as the governor expected to see (but gets the van stuck far away from the building to minimize the danger to the prison), shoots at Michonne to sell her ruse to anyone who was watching, and then found some cover until she can reveal herself to the group. The gov will assume that the original driver never made it out of the prison, and won't connect Andrea's disappearance from the town with the missing van driver.

But then she showed up in the previews talking to the governor, so probably not. =)

Remember last episode, they showed the Governor was going through the weapons that were in Rick's sheriffs rifle bag. That was probably where he got the ATF-type weapons

So Maggie was not raped. And didn't Rick get the sheriff bag back in season 1 from the vatos?

Enjoyed the episode just wish they would throw us comic people a couple more bones.

You think you may know what'll happen but the show now seems like a completely different animal.

You think you may know what'll happen but the show now seems like a completely different animal.

Thankfully. It is one thing to see the Dark Knight Returns as an animated feature basically verbatim from the book but this series can go so many other places but still remain true to the spirit of the books.

Rick is still crazy. People are still missing limbs and eyes. Michonne still has her sword. Lori is still dead. The Governor is still loony. ( In the book he started out completely sadistic and bonkers but in the show there was some question up until now.)

Axel became likable and then dead.

lol

Are you ready for this....

I think Andrea was the 'zombie-bomb' driver.

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Remember the scene where Andrea is asking Milton where the Governor is? BOOM, he was already at the prison.

Also, I think you guys are looking too hard for problems with the show. If something goes unanswered, it's usually answered in the next episode or so. Don't they need to create a "hook" for viewers to want to come back and watch the next episode? :shrug:

Your opinion.

Mine is it IS her. She asked and then ran off. The GOV. did not expect the zombie-bomb. Is was not planned by him. One of us will eat our words... I'm ok if it's me.

So you think she outfitted a truck with a drawbridge opening, herded 2 dozen walkers into it, not only found riot gear but gear that fit her perfectly, and was then able to get to the prison within a small amount of time and at the exact moment she did?

The gov's reaction to watching the van head towards the gates was sadistic glee and anticipation, not shock and surprise, not at all.

What Chris said. :)

I condend the truck was already at Woodbury as well as the zombies. All Andrea had to do was back up, load, and go. I understand this logically doesn't make sense, but still, something is fishy. It was a female exiting the truck. Like I said, I'm prepared to eat my words, but am excited to see more people against my theory as well - make for an interesting debate!!

#RyansEpicFailoftheWeek

If Andrea was the driver of the truck, it's going to be an unhappy reunion when she eventually goes back with Rick and his group.

Thought the majority of the episode was boring until the final 5 minutes. Hopefully the pace of the show quickens these next few episodes.