• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Okay guys and gals. I will spoil it for you all and not use a tag.

The person driving that van full of zombies was clearly the ghost of Lori. She is still crazy pissed that Rick let her die and this is her way of paying them all back!

:insane:

Either that or it was an ancient alien according to ancient alien theorists. :)

I do agree the Gov actually looked surprised the truck was coming through the gate....I rewatched it a few times now.

Listen everyone "THE GOV" knew the truck was going to go through the fence. READ THIS

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/episodes/season-3/home#episode-details-1021974

" Rick's group runs for cover as the Governor and his men attack. Gunfire erupts on both sides. A bread truck comes crashing through the prison gate and stops in the yard. The Governor smiles as the back door opens and walkers stream out. The Governor drives off as the survivors struggle with the dead.

Outside the fence, Rick is surrounded by walkers, one of which is about to bite him. Suddenly, a crossbow bolt pierces its forehead: It's Daryl and Merle. Together, they kill the remaining walkers outside the fence.

Momentarily safe, Rick stares darkly into the prison yard, now swarming with walkers."

Edited by retrothecollector

Yeah definitely not Andrea...it was the girl with Tyrese

The girl with Tyrese was his sister, Sasha.

Thanks! Couldn't remember but yeah definitely her.

I am willing to put significant cash on it NOT being her coming out of the van.

hm since I have a 1:1000 chance of being right...you win I send a dollar, I win you send me a grand?

You sounded A LOT more confident than 0.1% before money was on the line. hm

You said significant cash which 1,000 dollars seems significant to me. 1:1000 might be a bit slim as its probably closer to 1:10 if its A. A character shown previously and B. something they reveal at all.

And you used the word "definitely"...twice, and stated it "was the girl with Tyreese" Not "1/1000 shot, possibly" be the girl with Tyreese.

Definitely means certainly or absolutely as if one is positive or 100% sure of its correctness.

I did say significant cash, which would be $1,000, but I didn't say I would give you "Cubs winning the World Series Odds" especially since you're entirely positive of the outcome. I'

So I will put up whatever you are willing to lose in a straight up bet.

It should be easy cash for you.

Who would hold the money? How many episodes must air before we call it something that will not be revealed?

I would almost rather wager book vs book since this is a comic forum and all?

Whatever works for you is fine with me. No need to hold the money. I trust you to follow through under pain of humiliation in a style only I can deliver.

Also ways we'll know it's not Sasha that would qualify:

1) They reveal who drove directly.

2) We see Sasha, Tyreese, etc coming out of the woods or some such, meeting up with the Governor's people for the first time demonstrating that she was never with them, etc.

The bet can run to the end of this season, which is only a few more episodes. I am sure we'll see one of the above before season's end.

Terms sound good?

I think I'd rather bet a book on it. Nothing too wild though. Loser buys winner a slab? Gpa not to exceed $100?

I think I'd rather bet a book on it. Nothing too wild though. Loser buys winner a slab? Gpa not to exceed $100?

Sure. I have a bunch of slabs and raws that fit the bill too.

This was probably discussed already, but did Kirkman have a Stan Lee moment in this episode?

Right before Andrea asks Milton where the gov is, she goes to talk to a chick on the wall. That has to be Robby K on the left, no?

$20 says Andrea kills the Governor..

Possible, but I would bet she punks out on it a few times first. She's had her chances alone with him, knows he's a whackadoo, and still didn't do anything.

So I am thinking, since they've set her up as a waffler-supreme, they make you think she's gonna take him out and then she has "performance issues".