• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I like how Michonne and Rick were at odds before the trip, and are now going to form a friendship.

Just like in the comic it was Rick and Abe at odds on the trip and then they bonded. Different characters, but clearly tonights episode was based on those comics.

I kept waiting for zombie Duane to show up too. I guess it would have been too soon and similar to Penny. (shrug)

I had a thought during the episode that the guy with the backpack was going to be killed by Morgan and feed to Duane at the end. Didn't Morgan feed people to Duane in the comic?

I agree, I wish he would have gone with them. The actor for Morgan is fantastic, and it would have been great to have him join the cast full time. 2c

sounds like the actor playing Morgan is not available full time. on Talking dead they mentioned that they wanted Morgan on last season, but he was not available

maybe during the firefight between Rick & Co vs The Gov, he'll make another cameo and end up being a critical shooter for the group.

That would be epic!

i think #19 has room to grow

I think you're too obsessed with prices.

Jus saying.

i have mine, so im not concerned with prices. i was just stating that newbies are starting to warm up to her

Possible. I received 5 offers on the 9.6 I have up on Ebay right now within a few minutes after the episode ended.

I wonder how many of Morgan's 48 grenades they took?

Hopefully all.....Grenades would just blow up that awesome pokey obstacle course he set up.