• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I love how they took crossbows back.

I wish they would have taken more rifles though.

I personally think this is going to be Morgan's return. Rick knows where a large cache of weapons still are. And now that Morgan knows Rick is still alive, it will give him some time to think about rejoining them. Just a thought.

There were a few comic references tonight, not only the reunion with Morgan, but the sharing of psychological breakdowns that Michonne and Rick both have. That was in the comic as well, except Rick was still using the phone.

what a great episode! i love the fact that the show is continuing to expand the universe - i love that we are seeing more people on the show - like the backpacker - and a few episodes ago the spanish people -

i love that morgan is still alive - that he had such a cache of weapons - though i think the drive that rick michonne and carl had to do to get back to their home-town was kinda stupid - that was really far away from the prison..no?

no point - they could have scoped out the dozens of nearby towns and looted there instead -

i mostly just loved that the show wasnt all about rick and co vs. another group for an entire episde again - those get really kinda boring filled with dialogue about how everyone feels -

dont get me wrong - i dont like action for actions sake (like the initial scene of tonights episode) but there needs to be a good balance..

i also love the bonding between carl and michonne and the fact that michonne is starting to finally get some lines!

I'm sorry everyone but this episode bored me a bit. Too much Carl, he drives me nuts. Just an adolescent that doesn't listen. Everyone was arguing. Rick and Michonne,

Michonne and Carl, Rick and Morgan. The hitchhiker was an interesting side.

I thought it was excellent.

The ignoring, and subsequent death of the hitchiker show how far Rick and Co have drifted away from the normal morality of 'before'.

I would have picked him up.

Rick didn't. - He died, and Rick,Michonne and Carl did not care for a second.

Possibly the most chilling scene in the whole show so far.

The finale - well,I can only dream about the outcome, and would probably be 100% wrong.

Well done AMC.

I thought it was excellent.

The ignoring, and subsequent death of the hitchiker show how far Rick and Co have drifted away from the normal morality of 'before'.

I would have picked him up.

Rick didn't. - He died, and Rick,Michonne and Carl did not care for a second.

Possibly the most chilling scene in the whole show so far.

The finale - well,I can only dream about the outcome, and would probably be 100% wrong.

Well done AMC.

Nice job Andy.

I thought tonights episode was excellent as well.

It was all about how far they "have drifted away", Far enough to turn my stomach,

and recapture my interest. That's pretty far.

I think Morgan's "clear" focus is his own self-acknowledgment that he's crazy in the head. It's like they saw a reflection in each other which ultimately caused Rick to admit to Michonne and vice versa that all of them are just going crazy in the head.

With the season finale approaching, I hope morgan plays a twist role in the conclusion to woodbury with him either dying in the process of saving carl as an act of redemption for not saving his own son, or just a gun blazing maniac.

Come to think of it, there was also a masked person on the episode where the governor attacked the prison. The masked person was the one who crashed through the fences and unleashed a horde. Who the hell was that? hm

I loved it. While the show always has some zombie killin it's true strength is it's character and story development.

I agree. I loved this episode. The dynamic between Rick, Carl and Michonne really worked for me.

My only complaint is the kid who plays as Carl. Man, that kid cannot act.

Episode was great. I loved when the (still shiny new) Hyundai reversed to pick up the backpack. Cold.

Very "Omega Man", new cars and callous disregard and all....if it wasn't for product placement and advertiser concessions I'd be rolling in a sweet hoopty complete with a hydro kit, and with some sweet 22" rims...spinners.

This may have been asked before. But, do you think the Woodbury walls could withstand a horde?

If you read The Road to Woodbury you would know the answer.

No, but the Governor uses a big van and noise to lead them away from the town.

Was it Morgans wife that was killed in the store? It sure looked like her, I wasnt sure if it was Michonne or Carl who killed her.

Or did Morgan actually shoot her in the first season, I dont remember. (shrug)

Nevermind, someone already gave me the answer, she's dead.

Edited by PEP