• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I enjoyed the last two episodes. Lots of good tension, I think.

Of course, there are still some silly/stupid moments. Still, these last two have been pretty good. I like that the Gov is acting a bit more crazy now.

I like how the Guv knew just where to go to find Andrea. Why she didnt just run into the brush instead of going into a building with zombies is insane. It looked like the Guv was backed into a corner and surrounded when Andrea went up the stairs.

Why didn't she take his truck?

I think the Gov took the keys, looked like a bad neighborhood :grin:

Of course, there are still some silly/stupid moments. Still, these last two have been pretty good. I like that the Gov is acting a bit more crazy now.

I like how the Guv knew just where to go to find Andrea. Why she didnt just run into the brush instead of going into a building with zombies is insane. It looked like the Guv was backed into a corner and surrounded when Andrea went up the stairs.

He used the Club as well

It's been post-apocalyptic for over a year.

I doubt keys are available for every car, and everyone should know hot to hot wire a car by now.

At least everyone from Rick's group, I'd imagine.

I doubt keys are available for every car, and everyone should know hot to hot wire a car by now.

If you think about it, keys should be plentiful for cars with zombies at the wheel. (The key would then be in the ignition.) Now whether there is GAS in the tank is another issue.

The area around Woodbury is probably picked clean regarding cars or gasoline.

If you think about it, keys should be plentiful for cars with zombies at the wheel. (The key would then be in the ignition.) Now whether there is GAS in the tank is another issue.

And now that it's a year since the calamity hit, all that gasoline will start going bad.

Gas, without a stabilizer added, will begin to "spoil" and become unusable about a year after production. Diesel will last longer, but at this point most of what these folks are scavenging should start to become useless for powering engines.

And now that it's a year since the calamity hit, all that gasoline will start going bad.

Gas, without a stabilizer added, will begin to "spoil" and become unusable about a year after production. Diesel will last longer, but at this point most of what these folks are scavenging should start to become useless for powering engines.

I would have also thought by now, the tires would be deflating and the batteries would be dead?

I would have also thought by now, the tires would be deflating and the batteries would be dead?

Batteries you can trickle charge pretty easily and get them back up to snuff. Yes on the tires though.

Nevermind whoever went to the pits managed to get a vehicle out of Woodbury and back in without anybody hearing. And yeah, the Guv manages to know exactly what field she'll be crossing to get to the prison? I thought they were going to do even worse and have him stop on the road and chase her into the woods, just "knowing" where she went in.

Nevermind whoever went to the pits managed to get a vehicle out of Woodbury and back in without anybody hearing. And yeah, the Guv manages to know exactly what field she'll be crossing to get to the prison? I thought they were going to do even worse and have him stop on the road and chase her into the woods, just "knowing" where she went in.

He was using the "Voorhees" effect, which allows a stalker to find their victim anywhere in the woods, at any time. (thumbs u

Is this Friday the 13th?

I thought the same thing.,, still was rad.. Maybe a nod to it.

I picked up on some "Nightmare on Elm St." when the gov was dragging his shovel along the pipes, and some "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" when the walker got strung up on the chain hoist.

Milton (Dallas someone) has signed on for a new show starting later this year.

And it ain't TWD Season #4.

Dead man walking.

Question is - who else will die besides him?

My guess is Merle - coming good right at the end and saving Ricks group

I am seriously starting to think that the prison arc is going to extend into Season 4. Why you ask? :gossip:

TV Series 4 action figures.... hm

Series 4 Gov Action Figure

Anyways, I got these bad boys in the mail today!

IMG_1153_zps9bf73c94.jpg

Nice,

Amazon has most of the new line for $14.99 free shipping with Prime membership.

Milton (Dallas someone) has signed on for a new show starting later this year.

And it ain't TWD Season #4.

Dead man walking.

Question is - who else will die besides him?

My guess is Merle - coming good right at the end and saving Ricks group

I would hope to god its Merle. He's just meh for me. I'd like to see Hershel, Hershel's Daughter (Beth?), and Carol. That would be my wishlist for the finale. Though I bet the Season ends with the Gov rolling up to the prison.

Yeah someone already posted a season 4 Govenor doll - talk about spoiler....

I did not realize that series and season had the same meaning. Spoiler tag added.

:sorry:

All good mate - I blew the ending to Y-The Last Man on here shortly after I started - talk about unpopular.........

I did not realize that series and season had the same meaning. Spoiler tag added.

:sorry:

All good mate - I blew the ending to Y-The Last Man on here shortly after I started - talk about unpopular.........

Funny you mention that. I just got all 5 hardcovers in the mail on Saturday and so far am on Volume 4... Then I go in the Modern OA thread and boom find out something I did not want to know about Y. UGHH.