• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

it'll be interesting if the Gov dies this season

Ya it would be!

Also......

do you think Kirkman is going to get rid of Ricks hand? He always says he regretted it and I would think we are getting close to that part too!

Ya it would be!

Also......

do you think Kirkman is going to get rid of Ricks hand? He always says he regretted it and I would think we are getting close to that part too!

Nope, that was why Merle lost his hand.

Ya it would be!

Also......

Is that confirmed?

Ya it would be!

Also......

Is that confirmed?

I'm not sure it's confirmed but it makes sense. I think it would look weird if Rick lost his hand to anyone else unless it is Merle who cuts off Rick's hand. Revenge on Rick when he gets a chance to attack him and side with the Gov in the end before he dies? hm

Tyrion awakens to a changed situation. King Joffrey doles out rewards to his subjects. As Theon stirs his men to action, Luwin offers some final advice. Brienne silences Jaime; Arya receives a gift from Jaqen; Dany goes to a strange place; Jon proves himself to Qhorin.

Oh :censored:

Wrong show

Tyrion awakens to a changed situation. King Joffrey doles out rewards to his subjects. As Theon stirs his men to action, Luwin offers some final advice. Brienne silences Jaime; Arya receives a gift from Jaqen; Dany goes to a strange place; Jon proves himself to Qhorin.

Wrong show

lol

2 weeks!

Wrong show

lol

2 weeks!

TWD ends and GoT begins

:whee: