• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Haven't seen this posted yet

Walking Dead Season Four Casting Three New Characters

hm Very similar to Abe, Eugene and Rosita

Omg, so I think:

Abe is John

Wayne is Eugene

Rosita is Jordana

John Tyler: In his early 30s, John Tyler is said to be “vulgar with rough edges,” but if you can look past that he’s also wise.

Wayne Kesey: Also in his early 30s, Wayne Kesey is very smart but unfortunately also an “experienced liar.”

Jordana Barraza: In her late 20s, Jordana Barraza is a tough and beautiful Hispanic woman who is “shamed about her past.”

Or is that stating the obvious?

ABE!!!!!!!!!

Quick some one call a cardiologist for Retro!!

I really hoped this would happen - I've been banging on for months that season 4 will be about mans fightback.

Shame Michelle Rodruigez didn't sign on.......

Rick and Carls army takes back Atlanta, one block at a time (or somewhere close to Woodbury anyway).

Good stuff if it pans out - there HAD to be more military units that succeeded in defending themselves.

I think season 4 will start 12 months on with Rick leading a much larger group of survivors, maybe a few hundred, and then the Army turns up as well - that would be cool...

A potential spoiler for the upcoming season if you read between the lines?

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/07/dispatches-from-the-set-robert-kirkman-executive-producerwriter/?utm_campaign=TWD&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=MarketTraq&utm_content=7.29.13&utm_term=273699

Robert Kirkman, the executive producer and writer of AMC’s The Walking Dead, talks about the new season’s more optimistic direction and why the character from the show that he’s most like is already dead.

Q: Which episodes are you writing this season?

A: I’ve written Episode 3… I’m also writing Episode 9. Episode 9 will probably be the episode that’s closest to a direct adaptation from the comic book aside from the premiere episode. It’s been a lot of fun for me working on them because I’m basically just rewriting something I’ve already written, which means I get to go back in and go, “Woah, what’d you do there? Let’s fix that.”

There's a deleted scene from Season 3 doing the rounds of Lori and Rick kissing after she has been eaten.

Then she turns into a zombie.

Then Rick rolls around and screams a lot.

I can guess why they cut it - question is - why even film it?

Some cut scenes - like the massacre of the Vatos and the old folk from season 1 were cool and you could see why they didn't keep it in as the episode would have either been too long or indeed needed a whole other episode to do the story justice - was a 5 minute scene iirc.

But Rick and Lori kissing - really.

Uuugghh.

Its out there in you-tube land.

There's a deleted scene from Season 3 doing the rounds of Lori and Rick kissing after she has been eaten.

Then she turns into a zombie.

Then Rick rolls around and screams a lot.

I can guess why they cut it - question is - why even film it?

Some cut scenes - like the massacre of the Vatos and the old folk from season 1 were cool and you could see why they didn't keep it in as the episode would have either been too long or indeed needed a whole other episode to do the story justice - was a 5 minute scene iirc.

But Rick and Lori kissing - really.

Uuugghh.

Its out there in you-tube land.

Video below

Edited by iceman399