• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

In the previews for this season, it's shows Tyrese sock Rick and then shows Rick lose it again. I'm guessing Judith dies this season

I also believe the pig is the clue as to why Patrick died

(tsk)

I think someone infected him on purpose. I don't know if the Governor is sending spies or we just have an evil individual in the prison.

But the comic had the killer who cut the little girls heads off. So I'm thinking we've got someone inside causing havoc.

but whatever it was, also killed the pig

Gotcha. The villain could have poisoned the "food," since the kid was the one preparing it at the beginning of the episode.

In the previews for this season, it's shows Tyrese sock Rick and then shows Rick lose it again. I'm guessing Judith dies this season

(tsk)

I think someone infected him on purpose. I don't know if the Governor is sending spies or we just have an evil individual in the prison.

But the comic had the killer who cut the little girls heads off. So I'm thinking we've got someone inside causing havoc.

hm

I'm thinking that it is some other kind of plague that is starting to infect them. First the animals and now humans and it's because there's all those rotting bodies all over the place. Rotting flesh brings diseases. I'm thinking something in the water; it's something both humans and animals consume.

I also think the water supply might be a problem... I took the long focus on the showerhead as foreshadowing that

-slym

(tsk)

hm

I'm thinking that it is some other kind of plague that is starting to infect them. First the animals and now humans and it's because there's all those rotting bodies all over the place. Rotting flesh brings diseases. I'm thinking something in the water; it's something both humans and animals consume.

When they showed that 6 minute preview last week, one clip had Hershel saying something about them not being able to drink the water. hm

(tsk)

hm

:applause:

-slym

(tsk)

hm

Nail. Meet head. My theory EXACTLY. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY EB!!!

Yes - its the water - the zombie had black weepy eyes and was shown twice on the fence.

Its a bug from outside.

It is Swine Flu - and its very very deadly.

Yes - its the water - the zombie had black weepy eyes and was shown twice on the fence.

Its a bug from outside.

That's what I told my wife I thought it was Andy.

And I have Cox Cable on the west coast. Maybe just them not showing the east coast feed anymore.

And I have Cox Cable on the west coast. Maybe just them not showing the east coast feed anymore.

TWC doing it also. .. reg amc Channel last season showed it at 9pt but on amc hd Channel they would show it at 6pm Eastcoast feed but not this season :cry:

Its a bug from outside.

Then I'm lucky that Comcast kicks azz! :banana:

Its a bug from outside.

Well if two great minds think the same..... lol

Its a bug from outside.

Well if two great minds think the same..... lol

I think someone mentioned Rats.......perhaps someone is getting the Rats infected by the zombies and releasing them in the prison? Maybe they were not feeding them to the zombies at the gate in the next episode clip? Perhaps the Rats are eating the Zombies? Either way inside job

I think that with that last scene where Daryl and Beth had the extended hug then eye connection, I almost feel like its a done deal that Hershel will die this season and Daryl will take over as her father figure.

Also Carl and Beth can now get together like I thought they would after last season (thumbs u

Edited by Giroux

Finally watched the repeat last night, had a anniversary dinner to attend, and here's my thoughts...

What was Michonne looking for? I do believe it's the water. Rick's "hand" wasn't bandaged like in the poster, which means whatever happens to his hand hasn't happened yet. I'm thinking he had an accident off the show, or it happened while filming. I loved the walkers falling through the roof. The gore was awesome!! The zombies in this are really good this season. They are building characters, just like discussed in previous interviews. I give it an A+..... Still what was Michonne looking for?

Finally watched the repeat last night, had a anniversary dinner to attend, and here's my thoughts...

What was Michonne looking for? I do believe it's the water. Rick's "hand" wasn't bandaged like in the poster, which means whatever happens to his hand hasn't happened yet. I'm thinking he had an accident off the show, or it happened while filming. I loved the walkers falling through the roof. The gore was awesome!! The zombies in this are really good this season. They are building characters, just like discussed in previous interviews. I give it an A+..... Still what was Michonne looking for?

The Governor. I believe Daryl said Why are you still looking for him. Can't remember if it was in the episode or next weeks preview?