• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Comment re the previous week so no spoilers necessary:

Seemed like Michonne had children or a child based on her reaction when Beth handed her Judith to hold for a moment. I guess it could be her exterior melting a bit holding a baby but I think she lost a child either pre-zombieclypse or post.

Edited by Stumptown

I complain, but I'm watching the show until it's cancelled come hell or high water! :grin:

+1

I for one can't tell these first three episodes apart. It's just the same carp over and over. Same dialog. Just can't get into it at all.

aaaand +1

I for one can't tell these first three episodes apart. It's just the same carp over and over. Same dialog. Just can't get into it at all.

You know - there is an element of truth in that.

Seriously what is the point of these new characters if they get killed the next week?

Show, whilst being still way above average, needs to expand the main group somewhat.

2c

Comment re the previous week so no spoilers necessary:

Seemed like Michonne had children or a child based on her reaction when Beth handed her Judith to hold for a moment. I guess it could be her exterior melting a bit holding a baby but I think she lost a child either pre-zombieclypse or post.

When she started saying "No!!" and didn't want to hold the baby? I'm thinking that she didn't want to catch the flu that the baby has. Baby's gonna die. Zom-baby time.

You know - there is an element of truth in that.

Seriously what is the point of these new characters if they get killed the next week?

Show, whilst being still way above average, needs to expand the main group somewhat.

2c

Simply fodder?

Maybe they'll add three new people soon that will stick around? My suggestion is a Latina, a scientist and some dude who looks like a redneck and wears camo pants. :whistle:

My guess also is that some of the new people including others from Woodbury who haven't made an appearance yet will stick around and be part of the spinoff in 2014 or is it, 2015?

I predict the Governor makes an appearance tonight

IMDB has listed him as appearing in every episode this season. lol

They must count the recap at the beginning of each episode.

I just have a hunch he's gonna make an appearance tonight because of what he said on Twitter.

Please share?

-slym

Hope all you US fans will be tuning into the Walking Dead tonight. I of course can't say anything about it. X

I just caught up on last week's episode and curious about what will happen tonight...

As a huge fan...I am a bit let down how this season seems to plod along even with the illness and carol killing people. hm

Strang about Carol and also why did Tyreese decide to go off with Michone and Daryl?

I did like the fight between Tyreese and Rick. Reminded me of the comic.

I'd like to see the Gov so we can finally see the Michonne Gov fights we all want to see. C'mon Kirkman.

I just caught up on last week's episode and curious about what will happen tonight...

As a huge fan...I am a bit let down how this season seems to plod along even with the illness and carol killing people. hm

Strang about Carol and also why did Tyreese decide to go off with Michone and Daryl?

I did like the fight between Tyreese and Rick. Reminded me of the comic.

I'd like to see the Gov so we can finally see the Michonne Gov fights we all want to see. C'mon Kirkman.

Being a full week past the episode I think we can cease with the spoilers for that episode.

I think Ty went to get the medicine because his sister Sasha wasn't going to make it without the drugs and he could make a difference there.